Menu Team Logos!

Bharat ,,,cool Job man ,,,keep it up ,,it guys like you makes EA game more interesting

yes i agree they are the same logos which I made for Cricket 2004.
I tried to make the logo as EA has them(see the first pic of Pakistan logo).The problem is that I'm not able to make the dots in the background.I could do it for the Pakistan logo becos the old logo and the correct logo are the same shape,but for the other teams they arew not.

Ok ,some one else give it a try.

& make somthing fresh & cool!

Whats the latest on the team logos. Has anyone got a complete list of where they are all located?

the logos are looking good how long untill they are released???? so i can download I hope they are a simple drag to cricket 2005 directory to install???

tutsipoppy2 said:
i'm not taking anything away from u bharat, but the logos ur working on are the same that u release for cricket 2004.

i think now they look and bit old and not so good.

i remember skateboard was working on some logos whicch were infact the jersy's of the country instead of a logo. but he didnt release it for cricket 2004.

maybe tht can be released for cricket 2005.

And i didnt. because i never got the kits for NZL, WIN and other small teams. i still have the BMP files. for the other teams.

You can just create alpha layers for these JPG's Resize and save as BMP and import. if you want another idea for logos, try using the ones in ICC Ashes 2005

I would try it myself but i dont have cricket 2005. can somebody post those fsh files so that i can edit it?

Last edited:
Windies

Attachments

• menu1.jpg
    menu1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 104
  • menu2.JPG
    menu2.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 103
  • menu3.JPG
    menu3.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 91
Okay guys now try this. Replace all the logos with the given ones. I believe that it does not contain all the teams but it should get you started. I havent tested as i havent got the game :mad: so you can try it out youself :p

Contains the following teams:

International:

Australia
Bangladesh
England
India
Kenya
New Zealand
Pakistan
Scotland
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Zimbabwe

County England:

Derbyshire
Durham
Essex
Glamorgan
Gloucestershire
Hampshire
Kent
Lancashire
Leicestershire
Middlesex
Northamptonshire
Nottinghamshire
Somerset
Surrey
Sussex
Warwickshire
Worcestershire
Yorkshire

County Other:

South Australia

These teams are Not there:

Border
Canada
Canterbury
Minor countries
Namibia
Netherlands
New South Wales
Northern Districts
Queensland
Tasmania
Trinidad
Victoria
Australia A
India A
Pakistan A
South Africa A
West Indies A
Chairman?s XI
Board Presidents XI
Dukes XI
Governor?s XI
Minister?s XI
Vice Chancellor?s XI
All Stars

Last edited:
Hey. I've been making an update for my own personal use, and would like to know what .fsh file controls the "custom" teams, such as World XI, Canterbury etc. And also, whether you guys know how to edit the TEAM attributes...like batting, bowling, fielding and the overall score for the team...

Users who are viewing this thread