Minor Counties Championship Teams in Development

Dead right. I’m looking at th screen “select player to unlink” and can see for example that a player “Stan Still” (haha) is linked with New Zealand and Oxfordshire (presumably in my creation). I then should unlink the player - is that how I’d fix the issue? Cheers.
To be frank the first step would be to unshare all your players individually. Then unlink and share the unlinked versions. It can be quite the task but if you do not and people download all their team's will be messed up.

All of the uncontracted players are actual players and a lot of them are players that should be in sides. So I've linked because they are the 'real' person. I don't link anybody unless I'm certain it's the right player. There may be a quite a few minor counties players on the game because there are a lot of old English players who may be playing Minor Counties cricke now. But it is a case of going through the uncontracted all rounders (that's what they are all set to for some reason), matching up initials and birth dates with real life players.

To be frank the first step would be to unshare all your players individually. Then unlink and share the unlinked versions. It can be quite the task but if you do not and people download all their team's will be messed up.
Thanks for that - I’ve made a start and hopefully unlinked quite a few now. I’ll keep going and then either share the unlinked versions or start from scratch putting the actual players in from either the non contracted players on the game or creating my own. Thanks for your advice and patience.

All of the uncontracted players are actual players and a lot of them are players that should be in sides. So I've linked because they are the 'real' person. I don't link anybody unless I'm certain it's the right player. There may be a quite a few minor counties players on the game because there are a lot of old English players who may be playing Minor Counties cricke now. But it is a case of going through the uncontracted all rounders (that's what they are all set to for some reason), matching up initials and birth dates with real life players.
Cheers I’ll give that a go once I’ve unshared all of the players. I’m sorry about the mess up- I’ve learned a lot from it.

@Chris Lickley @wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf Hi. Just to let you know I hope I have now unlinked all the players I’d inadvertently linked to other teams. Let me know if any are still linked and I’ll remove them. I’ll reshare my teams one at a time once I have allocated the real players. Thanks for your help and understanding with this and sorry for any trouble. Best wishes.

@Chris Lickley @wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf Hi. Just to let you know I hope I have now unlinked all the players I’d inadvertently linked to other teams. Let me know if any are still linked and I’ll remove them. I’ll reshare my teams one at a time once I have allocated the real players. Thanks for your help and understanding with this and sorry for any trouble. Best wishes.
Quick question, have you re-shared the teams?

After a technical hitch that saw players incorrectly linked with other teams from other creators (which I apologise again for) I have begun to upload the minor Counties teams again. Berkshire CCC is now uploaded with the correct players names. Please bare with me as it is a lengthy process to create the players and their details for each club if they don’t already exist on the database but I still hope to upload at least one county team per day. Thank you. All uploads will be done user name stephencox32 Thanks

After a technical hitch that saw players incorrectly linked with other teams from other creators (which I apologise again for) I have begun to upload the minor Counties teams again. Berkshire CCC is now uploaded with the correct players names. Please bare with me as it is a lengthy process to create the players and their details for each club if they don’t already exist on the database but I still hope to upload at least one county team per day. Thank you. All uploads will be done user name stephencox32 Thanks
There are no issues

Users who are viewing this thread