Minor Counties Championship Teams in Development

Ah disaster! Cheers! how do we sort this out @wasteyouryouth - I hope I haven’t caused any major problems with your stuff!

@Chris Lickley Actually Chris can you help me with something else please? Do you know how to get the game to recognise me as the same person? I’ll explain. I own 2 copies of the game - one on PC and on on PS4. I use the one on PC to play the game and of course create logos and kits etc and then use the PS4 to play the game occasionally. What is happening is I’m having to search for my own content and download it on the PS4 and then it won’t let me edit any of my own creations on there. It seems to think I am two different people! That’s bizarre as I logg d in with same email and user name. Or is that the problem do you think? Do I have to log out of one machine first before I use another as it thinks I’m logged in twice! It’s driving me mad! Cheers.

@Chris Lickley Actually Chris can you help me with something else please? Do you know how to get the game to recognise me as the same person? I’ll explain. I own 2 copies of the game - one on PC and on on PS4. I use the one on PC to play the game and of course create logos and kits etc and then use the PS4 to play the game occasionally. What is happening is I’m having to search for my own content and download it on the PS4 and then it won’t let me edit any of my own creations on there. It seems to think I am two different people! That’s bizarre as I logg d in with same email and user name. Or is that the problem do you think? Do I have to log out of one machine first before I use another as it thinks I’m logged in twice! It’s driving me mad! Cheers.
Not entirely sure mate to be fair, is the PC version through steam?

Not entirely sure mate to be fair, is the PC version through steam?
Yes it is mate. What I’m having to do is search my own content under my user name on PS4 and download fully not use “quick download” and then it allows me to edit stuff. A pain but at least it works. I’m more concerned with some of my work getting mixed up with @wasteyouryouth work - I hope I haven’t mucked anything up for him! I’ve only used some of the logos he created for me today on the kits I created which how this stuff works?? Very odd. As for the linking of players I think it’s because I haven’t created players from scratch on all teams but just selected some players at random from the player list. I’ve tried to choose players with now “link” icon next to them but I’ve obviously done something wrong. Cheers for your advise about this - I’ve obviously a lot to learn about it.

Yes it is mate. What I’m having to do is search my own content under my user name on PS4 and download fully not use “quick download” and then it allows me to edit stuff. A pain but at least it works. I’m more concerned with some of my work getting mixed up with @wasteyouryouth work - I hope I haven’t mucked anything up for him! I’ve only used some of the logos he created for me today on the kits I created which how this stuff works?? Very odd. As for the linking of players I think it’s because I haven’t created players from scratch on all teams but just selected some players at random from the player list. I’ve tried to choose players with now “link” icon next to them but I’ve obviously done something wrong. Cheers for your advise about this - I’ve obviously a lot to learn about it.
The only issue really is the player linking, to make it easier for yourself when search your PC creations is that you can set a tab to just search your PC creations.
Also it has occurred with some of @Llewelynf creations too.
You may have to converse with @Llewelynf aswell.

The only issue really is the player linking, to make it easier for yourself when search your PC creations is that you can set a tab to just search your PC creations.

Thanks Chris - I’ll speak to them and see if I can sort this mess out.

@wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf as you will know it appears that some of the players I have in my creations appear to be linked with your creations or teams. I’m really sorry about that - not sure how it has happened but I want to sort it out. I’m not too hot with how to link or unlink players etc really - I didn’t intend to link any of my players with anything other than my own creations. Any advice on how I can sort it out fully will be appreciated and acted upon ASAP. Thanks

I think what may hav happened is that a couple of other users created the minor Counties teams - basic versions - using players from the database not the clubs real players and I used those players as a template to be able to get my created kits out quicker. I may have to delete the rosters of some of my created teams so far and put the real names in. It will take time but will hopefully unlink any players that shouldn’t be linked.

I think what may hav happened is that a couple of other users created the minor Counties teams - basic versions - using players from the database not the clubs real players and I used those players as a template to be able to get my created kits out quicker. I may have to delete the rosters of some of my created teams so far and put the real names in. It will take time but will hopefully unlink any players that shouldn’t be linked.
At least you hadn't created all of the teams yet or it would have been a major ball ache to make the changes

At least you hadn't created all of the teams yet or it would have been a major ball ache to make the changes
Dead right. I’m looking at th screen “select player to unlink” and can see for example that a player “Stan Still” (haha) is linked with New Zealand and Oxfordshire (presumably in my creation). I then should unlink the player - is that how I’d fix the issue? Cheers.

Dead right. I’m looking at th screen “select player to unlink” and can see for example that a player “Stan Still” (haha) is linked with New Zealand and Oxfordshire (presumably in my creation). I then should unlink the player - is that how I’d fix the issue? Cheers.
I think so

Users who are viewing this thread