Minor Counties, not so minor

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've just won the challenge trophy yet again, although I do not think I will ever get such an easy path to the final.

Have any of you ever played minor counties sides in 4 out of 5 rounds including the final?

ct.jpg

joem87

Club Cricketer
lol! that is amzing! norfolk in the final! beating the county champions in the process! what year is this?

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
2024, I had been thinking only a season or two earlier that a minor county side always seemed to make it into the second round and I'd never drawn them once, then this season I had them 4 out of 5 rounds. A few batsman passed 1000 OD runs this year ;)

Last edited:

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
Could see some of them popping up in the England team the way their selection goes sometimes...

dannybecks

Club Cricketer
norfolk enchance they should get that far! :p

i only draw them in the first round, always seem to have gone out by the second!

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
Yea in my game i lost to suffolk in the final i made 382-1 with sam spurway scoring 142 not out

The jamie lee got hit for 116-0 off ten overs and they made the runs 6 wickets down with 3 overs to spare
WOT A MISSERY

kookaburra69

International Coach
freddiw said:
Yea in my game i lost to suffolk in the final i made 382-1 with sam spurway scoring 142 not out

The jamie lee got hit for 116-0 off ten overs and they made the runs 6 wickets down with 3 overs to spare
WOT A MISSERY

umm why did you post this exact same thing three times in a row mate? :eek:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Griffo said:
I cant see the pic...
I think you're probably out of luck. Check the date of the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread