Misra unveils new Supersoakers owner

First off I would like to thank everyone in this thread for stealing my thunder :p

Im taking over this side to create a team which will join "the big two" in the activness stakes, dispite what Sohum has said after reviewing the activeness of some of the higher posters we will be on their backs to get them to lift their level during the season.

I had a financial aid when it came to this overall bid and that was from Will_NA and he deserves to be owner just as much as me but he would like to take a backseat role, as to his transfer I hope the Donkeys allow him to come straight over hassel free as I hope the Bitters will do the same for me.

In regard to the trade of PaulNixon to the Bitters I ask that he informs us of what he wants to do now after the change of owners at his current club, if he still wishes to move im happy to let him do so

I have also seen that Maney2k8 was after a possible move, I would love for him to confirm what his intentions are so we can continue to progress with people who are looking to build a dynasty here at the Supersoakers

I also need to talk to the mods about the status of Hoopers ban and whether keeping him on the squad list is the right move or not, dispite being banned for more than half the season he was the most active soaker by far... and having him active in the club will help not only our team spirit but our top order as well

Im happy with the acquistition of this club and I look forward to the season, I will be talking to every single player in the club at current and ask them of their position. I have idenfiyied possible player movements to this club and if people are willing to move im happy to bring these people to the club.

I would like to thank Will_NA for his help as well as an unknown assistant who will become known in the future, thank you to the Bitters for making me appreciated the talkative side of cricsim and of course thank you to sohum who has been wonderful to work this deal with, who will remain at the club as a player

Im gonna miss you Simon, Bazzie, Bazzmaniac, Bazzman, The Bazz, Bazzmeister 3000, Bazzmeister 5000 (The Updated Version), Mr Sharples, SLA Barrow (Yes I read your story, american spinner WHAT WERE YOU THINKING) and of course Simbazz

Last edited:
First off I would like to thank everyone in this thread for stealing my thunder :p

Im taking over this side to create a team which will join "the big two" in the activness stakes, dispite what Sohum has said after reviewing the activeness of some of the higher posters we will be on their backs to get them to lift their level during the season.

I had a financial aid when it came to this overall bid and that was from Will_NA and he deserves to be owner just as much as me but he would like to take a backseat role, as to his transfer I hope the Donkeys allow him to come straight over hassel free as I hope the Bitters will do the same for me.

In regard to the trade of PaulNixon to the Bitters I ask that he informs us of what he wants to do now after the change of owners at his current club, if he still wishes to move im happy to let him do so

I have also seen that Maney2k8 was after a possible move, I would love for him to confirm what his intentions are so we can continue to progress with people who are looking to build a dynasty here at the Supersoakers

I also need to talk to the mods about the status of Hoopers ban and whether keeping him on the squad list is the right move or not, dispite being banned for more than half the season he was the most active soaker by far... and having him active in the club will help not only our team spirit but our top order as well

Im happy with the acquistition of this club and I look forward to the season, I will be talking to every single player in the club at current and ask them of their position. I have idenfiyied possible player movements to this club and if people are willing to move im happy to bring these people to the club.

I would like to thank Will_NA for his help as well as an unknown assistant who will become known in the future, thank you to the Bitters for making me appreciated the talkative side of cricsim and of course thank you to sohum who has been wonderful to work this deal with, who will remain at the club as a player

Im gonna miss you Simon, Bazzie, Bazzmaniac, Bazzman, The Bazz, Bazzmeister 3000, Bazzmeister 5000 (The Updated Version), Mr Sharples, SLA Barrow (Yes I read your story, american spinner WHAT WERE YOU THINKING) and of course Simbazz

I love you to Giff-Man! And will miss you, well unless you can offer me better things over here at the Soakers ;)

Lol trying to get your from dean would be like stealing a bone from a dog, i can guarntee a spa bath and pretty girls around it for no particular reason at the soakers lol

Well I sorta did think everything out before i even made the bid lol... as you can see from the massive post and having already sent about 10 pms lol

Great to see you where you finally belong Griffmeister!
And, I'll stay on as captain/manager if that's okay with you? :p

Yes but i need to find an active vice captain just to ensure the orders are in no matter what

Users who are viewing this thread