Mitchell Johnson or James Anderson?

Who is a better bowler now?

• Total voters

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Interesting comparison.

It should be taken into consideration that Anderson bowls in much more bowler friendly conditions but yet Johnson has better statistics in both forms of the game.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Anderson all the way, He bowled brilliantly to the Indian batsmen and got all of them out (Tendulkar, Dravid, Ganguly), Whereas Johnson struggled to get them out when the rest of his Teammates were bowling well to them...

sennamor

School Cricketer
Johnson is just lucky I feel and not a good bowler at all. People usually throw their wickets against him. But Anderson produces some brilliant deliveries which could be compared with some of the bowling greats. But he lacks consistency I feel and because of his action can fade out easily after a few sessions.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Anderson.

Johnson wouldn't be able to beat anyone when they are being compared. He is a tail-ender bully. Nuff said.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
I kinda rate Johnson... he's got couple of 5+ hauls in ODIs but i guess Anderson is better and more experienced...

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Mitchell Johnson does bowl a good line and lentgh, But doesn't really do enough to trouble the Batsmen...

usy

Chairman of Selectors
ok for a change i'll say Johnson is gonne end up as a better bowler at the end, fight for that.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm afraid you cant fight or debate on what might become in the future.

Anderson has got most of the votes although I dont think anyone has given any proper reason. Like Ben said, stats clearly indicate that Johnson > Anderson.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
and I think they both are useless just because they both can't win matches for their respective countries.

Users who are viewing this thread