Mobile Phone Can Make You Impotent

How do you like my threads?

• Total voters
It's got nothing to do with the mobile phone, its natural selection in action. Nature is weeding out people who use their mobiles for 4 hours a day just like it bloody well should ;)

Why the hell will any male wanna talk for 4 hours on mobile.

Mobile phones won't make you impotent. It probably would if you walked around with the thing strapped to your nads and then strap in on again right on the ball sack all night and did it for years and years. The mobile phone is an electronic device and like all electronic devices it gives off heat. Especially in summer my phone gets really hot. Heat is meant to stimulate semen development is it not?
Maybe its good for your nads?

Mobile phones won't make you impotent. It probably would if you walked around with the thing strapped to your nads and then strap in on again right on the ball sack all night and did it for years and years. The mobile phone is an electronic device and like all electronic devices it gives off heat. Especially in summer my phone gets really hot. Heat is meant to stimulate semen development is it not?
Maybe its good for your nads?

Hard to believe you're 33 :p.

Heat is bad for development. Thats why our things are on the outside, it's cooler. And thats why we shouldn't take long hot baths, and avoid hot-tubs and cycling...

I've been trying this out..i have walked round with a phone strapped to my balls for around 3 weeks and nothing seems to have happened, although i havent been stiff in a while :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread