Monkey avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not being racist - I was saying it wasnt funny.

I dont think this thread is a good idea. Will just lead to more damn arguments and all that B.S.

Its not being racist - I was saying it wasnt funny.

I dont think this thread is a good idea. Will just lead to more damn arguments and all that B.S.

Don't worry, it will be closed soon

Don't worry, it will be closed soon

probably will soon but i understand where your coming from. You are trying to lighten things up after what has happened (that has nothing to do with me :spy ) but i'd 1 but this thread in a decent place. 2 not to post in my word 'risky' threads, meaning threads that people wont be likely fond of.

That is just stupid. You need to read more harishankar, about what goes in ths world. Racism exists, it's not something to make a joke about!.

probably will soon but i understand where your coming from. You are trying to lighten things up after what has happened (that has nothing to do with me :spy ) but i'd 1 but this thread in a decent place. 2 not to post in my word 'risky' threads, meaning threads that people wont be likely fond of.

I am nothing to do with you :p really dont have any clue what you are talking about

That is just stupid. You need to read more hari, about what goes in ths world. Racism exists, it's not something to make a jobe about!.
We all have to learn to laugh and live...

Harping on the same issues will not help. Besides this is about monkeys... can't we talk about real monkeys here without introducing racism ;)

Some will take it lightly, some will take it as a joke, some won't even find it funny but some will be really offended by it. Think your actions, something that may be funny to you can really affect another individual in another way.

No, because that has nothing to do with Cricket at all.

Even if this thread were to be moved it would just take with it the debate over the monkey issue. As I said elsewhere unless they break other rules avatars won't be removed, but it is counter productive to have them and I'd encourage users to remove them.

I don't think there is any way this thread can end well, as such I'm closing it.

Harishankar as good as your intentions may be, it isn't the time nor the place for this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread