Most Awaited Games 2009! The new poll is coming

What game are you most looking forward to in 2008?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Please choose the game from the above list, or simply post them here!

Ritwik

Last edited by a moderator:
None of those. There is only one game I am waiting for and that's

World Championship Snooker 2003 :D

hey phil, ive got a demo of snooker 2003 for the x-box - it looks miles better than the 2002 version (which really is saying something), my only gripe is that the players heads are a bit "big", especially mark williams - but then he's got a big head anyway..LOL :lol:

thanks
sonic

P.S Ritwik you left out Gran Turismo 4....., its got over 100 tracks and 2,000 cars it's gonna be HUUGE!! Also Halo 2, man you need to sort this list out :D

Cricket 2004 for me. No way in the world could there be as many bugs in this one? :unsure:

Fingers crossed :lol:

Sonic, Is Grand Turismo 4 coming out on PC?

Rise of the nations!

Cant wait for it!!

and few more
Flight Simulator : a decade of flight
Enter the Matrix
X Men : 2 for ps2
Halflife 2 as well :D

Originally posted by sonic@May 5 2003, 08:59 PM
hey phil, ive got a demo of snooker 2003 for the x-box - it looks miles better than the 2002 version (which really is saying something), my only gripe is that the players heads are a bit "big", especially mark williams - but then he's got a big head anyway..LOL :lol:

thanks
sonic

P.S Ritwik you left out Gran Turismo 4....., its got over 100 tracks and 2,000 cars it's gonna be HUUGE!! Also Halo 2, man you need to sort this list out :D
You have got the demo ??? :osama:

On the official board everyone is complaining that the demo hasn't been released yet. Although you did say on the X-Box and not pc

Can you comment on the graphics, presentation, AI etc

Thanks

yer, its a rolling demo zim, but the graphics look much more finely tuned than before, everything looks real, in the 2002 game the players looked a bit odd, but in this one their faces look much more like snooker players and not aliens, but a few of them seem to have big heads. One thing I did notice was that the balls seem to move around the table much better, potting looks much more smooth and very realistic to say the least, the commentary is pretty much as you were by the sounds of things. The improvememnts made seem very small, but then 2002 was amazing anyway, its more of a refinement - a bit like pro evolution soccer 2 - they've simply taken it on another level by improving only the bits which needed working on, its much more crisp looking and you will see a big difference in the presentation, which is the only area it was lacking in. The action looks great, but I can't really comment as It wasn't a "hands on" demo - but some of the shots just looked pure silk mate, they were gliding in the pockets beautifully...the whole game just looks much smoother, thats my best description of it from the video footage.

thanks
sonic

:up:

Originally posted by sonic@May 6 2003, 01:29 AM
Mate I have only put in games that are being released for the pc in that list, and as far as I know Halo 2 or Gran Turismo 4 are not being released for the pc(at least for now) ?

I do hope that Gran Turismo 4 comes out.I am a big fan of GT but the last game was not very expected.In Gran Turismo 3,there was less cars than in the very first Gran Turismo.The graphics were outstanding but the tracks and modesand cars had gone down someway.I am also waiting for World Championship Snooker 2003.I have the old and crappy World Championship Snooker,where the graphics are bad as much as Brian Lara Cricket is good.I have seen the Wrld champ Snooker 2002 in the shops and was thinking of buying it but instead I chose Cricket 2002.I also hope Cricket 2004 is a bigger improvement too.Cricket 2002 had loads of bugs and graphic errors (please see Lisle's screenshots)so Cricket 2004 is the game I am ready for.

Regards
Auwais

Yoho!!

I'll eagerly wait for the newly announced Sims 2 to arrive. It will a great fun game, I suppose!

Btw, this is my first post in this new forum and this forum looks really cooooooooooool............ :D

Definately Prince of Persia version 4-Sands of Time for me...I'm a master at Prince..completed all the versions...guess who told ritwik how to finish the first version!!! :sonic:

I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of cricket 2004..... I don't think I've ever wanted a game so badly as much as now. The last time I wanted a game this badly was when I wanted mario 64.... going from SNES mario to mario 64 was just amazing back then.

Originally posted by bomber
Cricket 2004 for me. No way in the world could there be as many bugs in this one? :unsure:

Fingers crossed :lol:

Well, I never thought I would quote myself:rolleyes:

Im eating my words:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread