Most Awaited Games 2009! The new poll is coming

What game are you most looking forward to in 2008?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pes 2009, Fifa 09 Taoc

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought of updating the poll with new options.

So far, I have collected these upcoming games. If you have more, please post here so that I can add it.

Killzone 2
Tekken 6
Prince of Persia (2008)
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Empire: Total War
Riddick: Dark Athena
Wanted: Weapons of Fate
Heroes Over Europe
Demigod
Next EA Sports Cricket

They're awful options. Bar Killzone 2. My list would include:

Killzone 2
Resident Evil 5
Halo Wars
The Art of Cricket
Alan Wake
Tekken 6
MadWorld
Empire: Total War

Think that's a better list tbh. There aren't many games in your above list that I'm personally excited about, doubt I'll buy any of the ones you mentioned, apart from EA Sports Cricket 2009.

I'd add Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 to that list, which was annouced the other day and perhaps International Cricket Captain 09 which is trying to get licenses for other Domestic leagues which will make the game alot better.

How come Hitterman suddenly became the thread starter today? :confused:
Didn't happen today, but certainly don't see the logic in him being the thread starter, as he can't modify the poll. So I've changed it to someone who can (not that it matters much). I'll change the poll once we have a consensus on what to put in it.

I'm awaiting the first of the 2010 named EA titles, to see what they do with naming them. I'd like to see O-Ten (010) follow O-Nine (09), but have a feeling they'd just call them things like Cricket 2010 (which sounds dull). 2K10 sounds pretty good though, so 2K Sports won't have that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread