Your Cricket Most Expensive Drop

It reminds me of an ugly Past!

yes BOO this thread! i was trying to forget about what happened 2 weeks ago! its all coming back to me!! the horror!! even though we won, i was having the worst day of my life. i havnt played cricket or touched cricket related stuff since then.

Being one of the better fielders this one hurt, we had the opposition 8 down with about 4 overs to go and I had just taken a catch which was a lot harder than the one I dropped which dollyed up to me at mid on and I got too confident and took my eye off the ball and put it straight down. We managed to get one more wicket but couldn't get the final wicket for an outright win, spewin' big time.

Once dropped a catch, and I told the bowler how to bowl that ball......

Well we playing in all lahore school cricket tournament final and i dropped a catch of the opposition captain and he was on 0 after that he scored 55 not out and we lost that match:doh

Well this isnt too bad, but I set up a slogger with balls out side off stump with he played and missed at. Then one back of a length on off stump, top edge floater to mid wicket... the fielder is normally our 2nd slip... and he dropped it... next 2 balls went for four off the guy he dropped... not that bad but still very annoying

One of my team mates dropped this dude on 22......He ended up getting 169 at the end of the match

almost similar thing happened with my team......one of my teammates droped a guy on 15....at that time they were 49/6.....he took the score to 195 in 45 overs........
END RESULT : We lost the match badly

Im real pissed off (and drunk) ATM. I got 3 wickets today but also had 3 catches droped off my bowling. I love my team, but wish our players (one guy in particular) COULD CATCH

Users who are viewing this thread