Most Important "Whats your Fav" Thread!

But what I really want to know is what's your favourte beer! Come on guys I need your recommendations:cool:

This is disappointing, surely there must be more beer lovers out there

So Far

2x Stella (Including Me)
1x Crown
1x Coors (Did you know Coors spelt backwards is Srooc!!!!)

Stella Artois is the daddy!

Although Carling and Carlsberg are alright! (now i want my rep points :))

Carlsberg is my favourite, have to say though I hate Stella!

Last edited:
kevmead said:
This is disappointing, surely there must be more beer lovers out there

sorry kev, i saw this thread today. i prefer Fosters or KingFisher (but rarely one or twice in a month).

:cheers

Fosters or castlemaine for me :D how dare they claim its Australian *reads BREWED IN UK Aloud*

Yeah, some responses!!:D :D Maybe I should have given the thread a more beer related title!

I have given everyone rep, as promised.

Sorry Warwickshire and themuel1, I have repped you recently so can't give you any at the moment so you will have to take an IOU:p

BTW this is my 500th Post, maybe i'll get to 1000 quicker

kevmead said:
Yeah, some responses!!:D :D Maybe I should have given the thread a more beer related title!

I have given everyone rep, as promised.

Sorry Warwickshire and themuel1, I have repped you recently so can't give you any at the moment so you will have to take an IOU:p

BTW this is my 500th Post, maybe i'll get to 1000 quicker

I'll hold you to that rep....lol :D

Congrats on your 500!!!

themuel1 said:
I'll hold you to that rep....lol :D

Congrats on your 500!!!
Thanks, I have to say Carlsberg is a good BBQ beer, not too strong but great taste. Have you tried Carlsberg Export?

kevmead said:
Thanks, I have to say Carlsberg is a good BBQ beer, not too strong but great taste. Have you tried Carlsberg Export?

It is a good BBQ beer, it's where i drink it most lol. Don't think I have had export, no.

good job you like it then.:D

I can whole heartedly recommend Carlsberg Export though.

Ok, scores so far

Stella 3
Kingfisher and Fosters 2
Castlemaine (XXXX I presume), Crown, Coors, Sol and Carlsberg bringing up the rear with 1 each.

So far the only beer I haven't tried is Crown, If I can find a way to get some I plan to change that. Anyone know if it is available in the UK?

Carlsberg moves into joint second, curiously enough it used to be my favourite beer when I was younger. No votes for Bitters or Ales yet :( .

Users who are viewing this thread