Most Important "Whats your Fav" Thread!

I'll take that as a recommendation thus reps for you.

Yeah we get Miller (GD is ok but standard is pretty poor). Is Carling still called Black Label there? It hasnt been known in the UK by that name for years.

Yep it's still known as Carling Black Label.

here are a few images.

SBARREL1.jpg
case_illu_thumb60.jpg
booze.gif

Not really that neccessary, but a bit of proof ;)

A good one would be Redd's or possibly Hunters

News Flash!!!

Top Boffins at the Munich University have invented a beer mat that knows when you are gonna run out of beer and alerts the bar staff.

Only in Munich!!!

Those Germans are at it again!!

A lager made with nicotine is being marketed by a German brewery as the world's first anti-smoking drink.
The lager - called NicoShot - contains 6.3 per cent alcohol and has three milligrams of nicotine alkaloids per 250 ml can.

Manufacturer Nautilus GmbH Laboratoriumsbedarf describes the lager as having "cigarette satisfaction in a beer without the smoke".

It says the drink is a nicotine replacement therapy similar to nicotine gum which can relieve smokers' cravings while they give up cigarettes.

A spokesman for the company said: "NicoShot is a smoking-cessation brew designed to satisfy the nicotine urge whenever you want a cigarette, but can't smoke - providing a realistic way to quit smoking."

Mr David said moves are under way for NicoShot to go on sale in Ireland, and the rest of the UK could follow.

This is a brilliant thread and quite frankly I dont get why I did not nominate this for the awards. Let the discussions begin again. So

BUMP! :D

Woah, here's a blast from the past, I'd forgotten all about this thread!

PS, my current favourite beer is Marston's Pedigree

Kev said:
Woah, here's a blast from the past, I'd forgotten all about this thread!

PS, my current favourite beer is Marston's Pedigree
You always forget your good work kev.And I don't drink beer. :p

I have moved on to the Aussie swill of Fosters at the moment. Still like my Budweiser though. There will be a few of each on Wednesday night ;)

JamesyJames3 said:
I have moved on to the Aussie swill of Fosters at the moment. Still like my Budweiser though. There will be a few of each on Wednesday night ;)

I liek Castlemaine bt there is a drastic lack of it where i live.

yeah, that can be a problem if you are 12 :p

James219 said:
I don't drink or anything, but is VB popular overseas?
you can get it in the UK, but its not really as easily available as the more common brands. I like it (but then I like most beers).

Users who are viewing this thread