Most Needed Patches are.....

StormySteve

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
GamTweak - This will mean you can change CPU's bowlers thus avoiding that ODI bowler bug and you can avoid bowling too :D

Line Up Editor - Create your own 11's

AI Patches - Slow down fielders (if that's possible), more realistic gameplay...

can anyone add to this.....

Steve S.

Edit the amount of power for some shots, such as the cover drive and stuff, to improve speeds, power and direction etc.?

Did the fielding slow down? Is it possible to copy this to the PS2 somehow?

No it doesn't slow fielding down....you can't patch a console game...

Steve S.

SteveS3667 said:
GamTweak - This will mean you can change CPU's bowlers thus avoiding that ODI bowler bug and you can avoid bowling too :D

Line Up Editor - Create your own 11's

AI Patches - Slow down fielders (if that's possible), more realistic gameplay...

can anyone add to this.....

Steve S.

I agree with you Steve. These editors would be great for the game.

Nothing really needs changing from the cpu pacing files, they are already pretty good. All the cpu need to do is use a few more shots, and less of the back foot cover drive shot.

Gotta say there are very few bugs in this game, sure a few things are slightly off or could be touched up but I cannot believe how happy I am with this game, I had every intention of buying the 2 cricket games but not now, this satisfies all my needs.
Love the bats that I d/l and added and the umpires along with their sponsered shirts.

Yeah agree with you Janer....this certainly is an improvement by far on C2004, the patches I mentioned would make it just about there...although HB/EA really needs to sort out that ODI Bowler Over Quota problem that really is a poor show... I'm assuming there is a way around the test match bug.

Steve S.

It would be terrific to have all the editors eventually available for c2k5 that we had for c2k4:
Line up editor (choose cpu line ups and bowling line ups)
Player editor (to amend attributes, assign bats etc)
SavTweak (to play proper day/nighters and swap teams etc)
Field editor (to make realistic field settings)
Config Editor (to easily edit stroke files/pacing files and configs etc)
If these were all eventually available, I reckon c2k5 would be an excellent game.
It's early days yet, and terrific strides have already been made by the talented ppl who have the patience and skills to do such things, so let's keep our fingers crossed :upray .

I don't rekon the fielders are too fast, I think theyre perfect. I have only played it for a breif amount of time but in real life they would actually run. In 2004 they only jogged.

Loving your edited shots Jonah, makes odi's much better for me and the cpu. :)

np pal. Eddie's released a whole new set, which will be far better than the odd tweak I've made here and there. Check his '....stroke files' thread :cool:

Vaughanie, all I did was open up the direction area of the straight drives and on drives and sent them to Matt to test. I'll stick them up here later if you like, but as I say, Eddie has released a whole new set, which will no doubt do the business.

Last edited:
I would like to see a patch that has the 2 lbw "appeals" the same volume as when it's low it's in and high is out, it takes away the element of suprise.

Users who are viewing this thread