Most players selected by england!!!!!

Hoffy95

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My team has just been devastated by england call ups. I've just had 7!!! called up at once. Now I'm stuffed, as I only have an 18 man squad for a start!!!

Attachments

• england.JPG
    england.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 243
the following county match I won by over an innings. Three other players that played in my team had played for england regularly too at diff times, maybe the computer didnt pick more because I wouldn't have a side left. Very considerate of the selectors...

Now 8 down!!

Bloody hell, now 8 have been picked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• more.JPG
    more.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 247
Hoffy95 said:
Bloody hell, now 8 have been picked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not surprised 8 of your players were picked for England if you can beat Yorkshire by that mutch! Anyway, at least it wasn't a World Cup year!!!

Steve.P said:
I'm not surprised 8 of your players were picked for England if you can beat Yorkshire by that mutch! Anyway, at least it wasn't a World Cup year!!!
The they would have called up his whole side :rtfl

wow

i never have that many players i usually only have about 4, but what i find really weird is sometimes they pick people that aren't even in my county squad

jimbob said:
wow

i never have that many players i usually only have about 4, but what i find really weird is sometimes they pick people that aren't even in my county squad
ICC 2002 used to be terrible for this when Alec Stewart retired after the first season. My reserve WK got called up without playing a FC match for me. :what

Well it might happen if he had 5 stars for form...because I think the selctions go on form.

The England Selectors in ICC do indeed hark back to the "good" old days of part timers and the in form player of the month getting selections. Still they do often give me a heads up as to whether someone will be Test Class, by picking him before he's even played a whole season for me.

Users who are viewing this thread