Most players selected by england!!!!!

When I played as Warwickshire they picked Nick Knight. He hasn't played for England for ages.

ICC is gettin back in time machine ?? :)

Now I Have Nine Gone!!!!

Attachments

• crazy.JPG
    crazy.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 131
ok you have a squad of 18 and you are missing 9 so doesn't that mean you are left with 9 players to play how does that work? or are you getting people form the second team

can you do that?

Ive had it happen to me a few times, once had 11 of my 19 player squad selected, but it was 4 seasons back, and I didn't think it that impressive, was sure someone would have had more than a whole team picked.

Anyway, in these situations, the computer generates the amount of youth players you are short, they are generally pretty average youth players, around the mark of the players you have on offer just before you start your first season. I've grown to really like my players buggering off, as I always find one or two of my younger players really shine in their absence.

12 players picked for England.. how about that fella's?

last season i had 14, unfortunatly 2 of them have retired..

Attachments

• 11picked.doc
    199 KB · Views: 28
THEY got TWELVE!!!

12 good players gone...( i won the match by innings though)

Attachments

• EnglandGOT_12ofMYplayers.JPG
    EnglandGOT_12ofMYplayers.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 57
I'd love to know how you managed to buy all of those good players! I generally only get second hand rubbish to offer a contracts too.

yeah i had 12 picked i have a screenshot, ill post it up when i find it

I keep getting 6 and 7 picked, it's driving me insane. Even my 18 year old opener who'd played all of 3 games and averaged 42 is being picked consistantly. Admittedly he got a century in his England debut but it's really annoying. I don't have the depth to cover them all... it's not just batsmen either, it's batsmen, wicket keeper and a few bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread