Most players selected by england!!!!!

The really young players who haven't even had a full season getting picked bugs me a bit. Fair enough it alerts you immediately to the fact that they are probably pretty good, but they should have to play at least one seasons of cricket before being selected.

yeah i had a guy with a second team of 96 and was picked for the one day tournament and the following tests in his first year. its good if you have regular england players cos they are england contracted so you can get enough players to replace them. i had jimmie anderson and mark davies in my reserves a few years back

OK. Lets say your manager of a county team and you also decide to become manager of England, when you select your own players to play for the national team do you still get the message telling you that your players have been chosen or not.
Because couldnt you just select your maximum number of players and post it here and claim the record.. :D ;)

Last edited:
haha nah it would have in the box thing down the bottom that your next game would be england vs whoever, but good plan

6 of my players got picked but than the next time 7 were picked :crying ...

Attachments

• 6 Players selected for England.JPG
    6 Players selected for England.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 7 Players selected for England.JPG
    7 Players selected for England.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 48
So its more like a Hampshire side which is touring :) I don't see why they didn't let you just manage it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread