Most Powerful Shot

Vaisakh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Belive It Or Not I Have Hit Six Sixes In An Over By Using Front Foot And Back Foot Leg Glance For Six. All You Have To Do Is Wherever The Pitch Of The Ball Is Keep Your Bat Infront Of The Pitch. You Can Also Keep About 1 cm Left Or Right Of The Ball Pitch. And Hit A Front Foot Or Back Foot Leg Glance For Six. Try It.

Last edited:
Vaisakh said:
Belive It Or Not I Have Hit Six Sixes In An Over By Using Front Foot And Back Foot Leg Glance For Six. All You Have To Do Is Wherever The Pitch Of The Ball Is Keep Your Bat Infront Of The Pitch. You Can Also Keep About 1 cm Left Or Right Of The Ball Pitch. And Hit A Front Foot Or Back Foot Leg Glance For Six. Try It.

you playing on easy mode or what??

Did you use power(Shift key) or normal shots(D or S)keys? How can you come down the pitch? (Keep your bat infront of the pitch-I do not understand-you mean stand in front of the stumps?)

muru said:
Did you use power(Shift key) or normal shots(D or S)keys? How can you come down the pitch? (Keep your bat infront of the pitch-I do not understand-you mean stand in front of the stumps?)

I Use The Shift Button.And I Ment By Infront Of The Pitch = Keep Your Bat Infront Of The The Blue Colour Zone Where The Ball Is Going To Pitch.

six hits -power shot

thanks, will give it a try, but I use sams exe and the point of pitch of the ball appears late so I have little time to move the bat!

Sorry to burst your bubble but many people have hit six sixes of an over. And please refrain from using capital letters, its hard to read and very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread