Most runs in a day.

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well it was a pretty slow day...I would have liked a few more runs from the first day. LOL!!! Try making more then this in 1 day and still have wickets left.

Attachments

• inaday.JPG
    inaday.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 96
Thats faked. Sixes aren't possible in this game. Atleast not in the bulk that you scored.

just to clear ur doubts this is the break up of the highest scorer of the innings!

I don't get it. How is that possible? Is there some sort of cheat for this game?

You can work out where he's stuck all the fielders because there is only 4 runs scored fine of square leg :P

I don't think it's faked, but Newzolt was not playing as Warwickshire but the opposition. Probably had everyone behind the wicket keeper with poor bowlers, oh and the useful ctrl-alt-delete function in case they didn't get more than 30 an over.

However you look at it, it's a rediculous total. Guy's I wouldn't bother with this thread.

edenkor said:
I don't think it's faked, but Newzolt was not playing as Warwickshire but the opposition. Probably had everyone behind the wicket keeper with poor bowlers, oh and the useful ctrl-alt-delete function in case they didn't get more than 30 an over.

However you look at it, it's a rediculous total. Guy's I wouldn't bother with this thread.

i had a thought on your method and would recommend you just have a try at it computer would never play such an attacking cricket during batting!and if you think i am not warwicks. my dear friend this is my warwicks 2027 team!!and i have a very nice domestic record with this county!if anyone wants the screenshot of this warwick 2027 team than i will post it!
i was playing as warwicks.its just that the andy smith is an off side player and the amount of runs scored on the leg side and that catchable shot on the leg side prove that he was being bowled a leg side line.as far as that fine leg area is concerned you can very well see no strokes were played in that area other wise there would have been runs there.i guess playing a fine glance down the leg side really requires some skill for an off side preference batsman!!

okay, just a few questions then:

How did F O'Neill score the remaining 59 runs of his total of the remaining 6 balls he faced?

How did P Halder score the remaining 139 runs of his total of the remaining 18 balls he faced?

How many times did the batsmen score more than 6 off one ball and how was this acheived (ie. where were the fielders)?

How many dot balls wre there in the innings?

i would like to point at another thing.look carefully at the mode of dismissal of the batsmen.there are as many as 4 runouts!when no shots were played in the region where according to some in this forum all the fielders were clustered then how can you explain these 4 runouts.
comeon mates accept it!the only explaination that i can give at this point is that this might be a bug in the game and mind you all the time i was batting 1 bar short of full aggression!as full aggression is nothing but an invitation to get out!!

there were only 3 or 4 dot balls in the whole innings!i did not save the screenshots of those overs but those were something like 6,8,7,10,6,4!!i don't know if you would believe it but sometime in the near future if such a thing again happens then i will make it sure to capture the screenshots of the overs being bowled.the major flow from computer in this innings was that the concerned fielder towards whom the ball was played never moved! it was always someone other who moved!!eg. if ball was played on long on then fielder from deep 3 rd man would come to collect the ball and throw it!!! i don't know how and why it happened!!but i know that there's a bug in this game as it crashes at the end of the season due to some cluttered game files!!

and i guess that is the reason that there were 4 run outs as when a nice fielder came on to the ball my batsmen continued to take on the non existant runs!most of the times the run out was on attempting the 7th or 8th run!!

Btw ignore my comment about only 4 runs were scored backwards of square, I just checked a lot of my centuries and they have similarly small amounts for someone like Sehwag who is a strong offside preference player.

And please accept my apologies for that incorrect accusation.

hey thats ok! i knew before posting the record that a lot of eyebrows would be raised as it is quiet unrealistic record!personally i have a huge collection of my personal records.but then i think they are better off on my computer!coz they too are very unrealistic!!

From what I can see, there are two possible options here. Either these are faked, or you have something wrong with your copy of the game. In my opinion, either of these is good enough reasons for records to be discounted.

Users who are viewing this thread