MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
^ That would be the CEO of Trine Games, the developer of Move Street Cricket II for those who don't know.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
going to release an update soon to remove that.

Welcome to the forums :cheers!!

You guys have done an awesome job with this game :D!! Really loving it!!

Any chances of including online mp? Or even making a full fledged cricket game with these move controls??

Also, is there an option to change the controls from Move to DS3 'during' a match?? I could not locate that option!!

Finally, why did you guys remove the different camera options that were available in the first game (i.e. we could change the height and angle in that). I thought they were pretty useful!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
going to release an update soon to remove that.

Welcome to PC sangam! Have you (Trine) considered developing a real (simulation) cricket game in the near future or are you planning to focus on 6 a side street cricket theme going forward?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I should also mention that Sangam's a former admin of PlanetCricket (before my time here) - so the 'welcome' at this point is perhaps too late.

angad

Chairman of Consent
I should also mention that Sangam's a former admin of PlanetCricket (before my time here) - so the 'welcome' at this point is perhaps too late.

Whoa....didnt know that!!!!

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yep, I remember Sangam from the BLIC 99/Cricket 2002 days :)

Was the forum called something else back then?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

My bad... didn't notice the "Member Since" field.

mixtapes11

School Cricketer
do u need to have a move in order to play this game? or just having a ps3 controller would do? kindly let me know

angad

Chairman of Consent
do u need to have a move in order to play this game? or just having a ps3 controller would do? kindly let me know

The gameplay video above your post was recorded playing with the ps3 controller only.

Would like it if the batting with move is made a littler easier. Right now even if you connect the ball well you are caught. It's difficult to compete with the ai score when playing with the move while with the ds3 it's way easier.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I'm glad you enjoyed it.. :)
and unfortunately, I don't have a move controller, otherwise I'd have uploaded gameplay. :(

That's fine but u must surely get a move controller in order to enjoy the realistic batting....:cheers

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i'm downloading it as i type this. desperate for a new cricket game anything is a godsend. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread