Movie Quizz

D

Deleted member 46200

Don't think i know this one, know 3 of the actors though hmmmm, will have to let the others have a guess.........clue guys it'll either have kiss, love or romance in the title somewhere haha.
How are you doing this... So unfair!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
How are you doing this... So unfair!

AHA! so I am right! I think I am beginning to understand how your mind works!.............OK guys I'm off to bed, hopefully someone gets this one by the morning time! take care all.

Peace love and vegetable rights!

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
this is the Matrix Reloaded and they are the Henchman Twins.
Yep Shadowplayer..like Caz I never got into this Matrix series.. Probably because I have always considered Keanu Reeves as a lame duck actor plus the overuse of comp. graphics. All this despite them having Australian Hugo Weaving in them.

No idea of yours. If it is a lame romantic comedy I will not have seen it.

D

Deleted member 46200

Yep Shadowplayer..like Caz I never got into this Matrix series.. Probably because I have always considered Keanu Reeves as a lame duck actor plus the overuse of comp. graphics. All this despite them having Australian Hugo Weaving in them.

No idea of yours. If it is a lame romantic comedy I will not have seen it.
Hugo Weaving star of Priscilla!!! Great film x

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Hugo Weaving star of Priscilla!!! Great film x
I actually enjoyed Priscilla too. Usually these musical comedies are not my cup of tea. Also liked Muriels Wedding which launched the career of Toni Collette.

Boy you change your avatar like you change clothes.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
The%2Bfirst%2Bphotograph%2Bupon%2Bdiscovery%2Bof%2BMachu%2BPicchu%252C%2B1912.jpg

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Forgive me people as this inexplicably posted here and not elsewhere. It is not a feature film but rather a still foto taken in 1911. Can you name the location and who took it?[DOUBLEPOST=1530487018][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do, sorry x
No need to apologise. I for one like them. Are you on a boat on the Thames here?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

Being honest I googles the name and knew it and just picked him as I asked my Dad do you know any famous photographers...[DOUBLEPOST=1530515716][/DOUBLEPOST]@GlitchInTheMatrix @Na Maloom Afraad @Winter can either of you post the next link please?

@baggygreenman If they don't post by the time you turn in then can you post next... Don't want to seem dictatorial but we need to push on x

Users who are viewing this thread