Mozilla Firefox vs Google Chrome?

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have around 5 browsers,but chrome is the best IMO.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Chrome has been hit and miss recently in terms of compatibility. Generally loads the quickest of the browsers.

Always use firefox myself for personal use. Have to use IE at work and it's definitely the slowest, but generally the most compatible.

You can't really go wrong as long as you don't use AOL. Never use AOL.

SK-ZC

International Coach
Opera - ones you got into it, you will never change your Browser :yes

Early I used Firefox, but from 2009 I am using Opera, it works like Awesome!

Opera is the Best :thumbs

bumbisoft

International Coach
Been using Torch Browser off late. Pretty good. It's just like chrome with some more features. One feature which I really love is that the moment you open a video, you have the option to download it. You can share pages directly and what more, it has the chrome web store. There is inbuilt torrent downloading too. In built download accelarator. Here is the link Here

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I updated FF now, it is not looking bad or may be I am not realizing it as I haven't used chrome much. ;)

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
I prefer FF becauae of its download manager.Being a rooted phone user,I download one ROM per week.GC fails the download at the last moment.Any try on reviving the download would start it right from the zeroth mb.FF downloads it a lil faster without that prob.Although webpage loading is lil slow as compared to GC,anyone can live with that

grkrama

National Board President
Opera - ones you got into it, you will never change your Browser

Early I used Firefox, but from 2009 I am using Opera, it works like Awesome!

Opera is the Best

OPERA was always the best and the innovator right from the start, they were the ones that introduces, gestures,tabs, speed dial etc.

But they have also done the same mistake as Firefox and have chromified with latest releases, infact i still have that last opera version before webkit version installed on my system and never going to update it.

sad that all loosing their identity to chromify themselves.
I would applaud IE in that regard they.

Last edited:

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Gotta agree opera is the best,installed opera's latest version 5 days ago by reading comments in this thread & it's the fastest web browser,i've ever seen thank you @santhoshSKR.

speedshuttle

School Cricketer
I used to like firefox but chrome is way faster and I use it now all the time. firefox for mobile is faster than chrome for mobile, but it's UI is not intuitive.

Users who are viewing this thread