multiple help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by naynesh@Mar 31 2004, 07:12 PM
hey guys just relax! I have a original game Please !!

as fot the manual ...i got the game , installed it, and now the manual has got misplaced ...i gonna kill my younger bro for this!!

so thats the situation , i don know before i cud get my hands on them ...my bro was too exited to play the game..so he was reading the manual as he says and then he says i dont know where it is now!!

so i need some help since i cant afford to buy the game again just for the manual! :(
:D u can ask for a new manual ,u dont have to buy the game again,go back to the store show ur orginal copy or the bill and take ur manual.

ricky:
unfortunately that doent work! I did go bak to the store and said that I need another copy of the manual but guess wat they say: the manual comes with the CD in a sealed box...so ofcourse we cant open that for u just for the manual!

so my problem remauns unsolved ...cant some1 please tell me wat are the things I need to know from the manual> like the helmet on the corner the baller marker filled with blue ...etc

Much as I'd like to help too - my earlier concern here was that if you own the game why did you put the same post on Planet Cricket and say

"i don have a manual borrowed the game from some1...is it possible to get the manual on the net anywhere?"

if there is anything i can say its this that... 1st of all i have a dialup so the question of downloading doesnt come into picture, secondly i did not know how people will react if i wud have said mt brother misplaced the manual. i thot no1 wud beleive me. in any case thats the truth and not that i borrowed the game.

so if any one wants to trust me , its all up to them, i cant do anythning to prove that i have the game. I have bought so many games over the years much more expensive than cri 04, like splinter cell, Metal gear solid 2 and prince of persia ,sands of time etc.
so even if i wanted i wudnt have downloaded the game coz of my internet speed!!

In any case, neither the manual or the serial number will be given on this website. Your only option is to purchase another copy of the game.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread