IPL Mumbai Indians

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I saw in cricinfo, Mumbai will play only one match against that also at Eden Gardens. I thought, there are Home and Away as usual.

Same with Delhi. Only 1 match :eek:

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The scheduling is different this time around.

Not all teams play 2 matches against other teams. Mumbai just play 2 matches that is home and away against the Rajasthan Royals

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Mumbai Indians side is anytime look good, even after loss against KTK. I don't want any changes in the side. I just hope Rohit sharma and Symonds will get to bowl instead of Satish and Pollard. 1-2 overs are ok with Pollard but not full 4 overs quota, same with Murtaza. :cheers

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
579 RUNS - The number of runs put on by Rohit and Symonds in 22 innings, the most for any non-opening batting pair. MS Dhoni and Raina are next, with 566 runs in 17 innings.

Source : Cricinfo. :clap

vickyrox

Club Captain
I saw in cricinfo, Mumbai will play only one match against that also at Eden Gardens. I thought, there are Home and Away as usual.

Thats a Good thing for us Avro
They will qualify well ahead of the last match.
And we have to face them once that too in the last match of the IPL , They"l send a team like the team they sent last year,A weaknd one

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Thats a Good thing for us Avro
They will qualify well ahead of the last match.
And we have to face them once that too in the last match of the IPL , They"l send a team like the team they sent last year,A weaknd one

I also cannot wait for the Mumbai Clash. I will be going for that match for sure :D I want a full team of Mumbai, so that i can watch them getting thrashed LIVE

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
It will never happen. KKR can't win this time, even if it will be the last game. Sachin, Rohit and Malinga are enough to destroy KKR. I have the gut feeling that Pollard will play explosive innings against KKR. :thumbs

Pat

International Coach

Every team has to play 14 matches and in all, there are 9 teams each team has to play against. The plan is to play Home and Away matches with 5 teams, Home matches only with 2 and Away matches only with the remaining 2 teams making it a total of 14 matches.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
See I had told that MI will win against KKR, that happened eventually. I am damn happy. :D It was James Franklin who did it, and not Pollard. :clap

I am just waiting for POLLARD show now against KKR again in Eliminator. :thumbs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Against KKR, Chennai fans prayed for MI to win. This time, MI fans would be praying for Chennai to win against RCB (in Qualifier 1) and make it to the final so that MI can face RCB in the Qualifer 2 in Chennai (facing Chennai in Chennai in the Qualifier 2 is akin to almost disaster).:D

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Against KKR, Chennai fans prayed for MI to win. This time, MI fans would be praying for Chennai to win against RCB (in Qualifier 1) and make it to the final so that MI can face RCB in the Qualifer 2 in Chennai (facing Chennai in Chennai in the Qualifier 2 is akin to almost disaster).:D

Yeah, we were praying for Chennai win, as I hate RCB. Raina and Morkel rocked the match. CSK ka jawab nahi :clap:clap:clap

Hope we will beat KKR and RCB in coming days to reach final. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread