Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
caplusnew6.jpg

caplusnew5.jpg

caplusnew3.jpg

caplusnew4.jpg

caplusnew9.jpg

caplusnew2.jpg

After getting CA Plus Extra Power and CA Pus 12,000 from Armie(Bats & More...). I was tempted and wanted to get another CA bat as Extra power and CA Plus 12k had impressed me not only with their quality but with everything.Plus 10000 is lesser in price but not in performance in anyway. The Plus 12k is more looks and bigger edges. The Plus 10k is a cosmetically good bat, though not as good now as it used to be prior to the introduction of Plus 12k and Plus 12K LE trd. The bat is pretty large too with a very good middle. Plus 10K is still CA's best selling bat. I would very highly recommend that you save the extra money and go for a Plus 10K if anyone is looking to purchase a CA.

So when I got this bat I was really impressed with it's quality and with the bat specs. The bat weighs 2.9 but with feather light pick up it seems it is 2.7. The supreme balance/pickup has made this bat incredibly light and I hope it doesn't get too light for me. However, the willow on this bat seems to be more low density then 12k and extra power whereas the profile and edges are really massive for it's weight. As far as Armie's customer service goes it was second to none. He was very helpful and informative when I decided to buy this bat. I spoke to him on the fone few times and his a very fndly person and very polite.

Overall I am very impressed with this CA as well and would recommend to anyone..... Feel free to ask questions and please leave comments. thanks

-D-S-B-

International Coach
CA bats are brilliant. High quality wood and they're not very expensive at all. Considering you own all the bats under the sun, how would you compare them to GN and GM bats?

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
CA bats are brilliant. High quality wood and they're not very expensive at all. Considering you own all the bats under the sun, how would you compare them to GN and GM bats?

thanks for replying to my topic. GN & GM are very different compared to CA.
CA's bats have much bigger profiles then GN & GM in same weight. Willow quality is always far superior looking on CA and ping is usually better but Top End CA dont last long and GM & GN take time to open up but they do perform well once fully knocked in. I would say CA PLUS 10K bat is same quality as GN pro performance and GM Original LE. CA are much better value and lot cheaper.
I hope I answered ur question well enough. If you have any more question(s) please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread