My Controller Works

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
My logitech rumblepad 2 (wireless) works completely fine with the demo. it is so much easier to play considering i am playing in my laptop. Just make sure when the demo tells you to press enter keep pressing switches in your controller(cant say which one coz it is not legal). :D

Last edited:
no its not against the forum rules because it is only the demo version so u can ;).

Yes my logitech rumblepad is working since chesnut told me to use the software that came with it. :)

what are all the buttons?!

i cant figure out sweep, and advance. aswell as which side to throw it to when fielding

Wicked, might give it a try, i've got a Logitech RumblePad2 - so just press 9 right?

sami007 said:

i cant figure out sweep, and advance. aswell as which side to throw it to when fielding

Check the readme in the folder where the game has been installed.;)

ThePAW said:
Wicked, might give it a try, i've got a Logitech RumblePad2 - so just press 9 right?

yes just press 9. if it does not work than i would recommend to download the controller software from logitech site. :)

if you have an xbox 360 controller it will work fine on the pc demo too

Wohoo! My PS2 Controller works, just press Select on the controller rather than Enter.

sami007 said:

Edited: it is not legal to post controls. so sorry for that.

Last edited:
does any1 know buttons for "dance down the wicket" and "sweep shot" in ps/2 controllers

All I know about the down the wicket is you can only play it when your confidence is maximum, and on the Xbox 360 it was whichever shoulder button on the left that wasn't a sweep shot. Hopefully that can help you all figure out what it is on different controllers.

JustT1m said:
if you have an xbox 360 controller it will work fine on the pc demo too

Hi, can anyone confirm that the xbox 360 controller IS working on the demo - I am just about to buy a controller and have my eyes set on the xbox wired one so I can use it on my pc and xbox.

I wont however buy it if it does not work with BLIC 2007, so is anyone actually using it on the PC with the demo?

Many thanks for any help

Users who are viewing this thread