My Experience With Accident(Very Thankful To GOD)

Hit N Run cases are terrible increasing in Delhi.

Hope you are fine Mate

Dont worry happend 12 years ago

That is a very shocking incident, Suren. I am glad that you are safe now. What do the doctors say? When will the skull fracture heal completely? Is it paining?

You were very lucky to escape the incident without any major problems. And, a terrific gesture for thanking God for that. :) But really, it was a terrible act by the car driver.

So, get well soon. And Rest fully. I am sure you & your family will recover from the shock soon. :)

Last edited:
Suren :eek: No way mate. You must have finally annoyed someone and now they have found you and are trying to bump you off :p

Hope you are all ok now :)

Very lucky, but there is one thing I disagree with in this thread... I don't believe in god.

Whether you believe in a god or not, that was a lucky escape Suren. Hope you will recover soon.

Sad to hear Suren.Hope you are recovering good.
Get well soon.and Have a good rest! Don't stress yourself,don't try to carry heavy objects and sleep well.

vaibhav mehta added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

We'll leave that to Bush and Bin Laden! :p

Well,well,well,someone is spamming,surprisingly. :p

Lol.

Indeed, it is hard to control spamming. It's like the cold, something you catch now and then, and for which you have no cure...

It's been a long time since Suren posted here. So, his recovery must be going on. Let's all wish him to get well soon again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread