My Fifa World Cup(Warning 56k users) - 19th June - TOG v SWE, UZB v CRO, NED v NIG

Who will win the My Fifa World Cup 2006?

• Total voters

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
nice animation of the replays! Great presentation mate with lot of efforts! :clap
Keep up the great work! :)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
It is good to see you perserve with this even though not many are reading it. (No offence)

Nicely presented DJ Ager :)

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
None taken, although that really annoys me that people don't bacause when I do get round to it I do put a lot of effort in and it is interesting for me

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
LIVE SCORE CENTRE: 16 June 2006 C Czech Republic V Ghana Stuttgart 18:00

18' A one-two releases Jankulovski on the wing and his cross is met by Baros, but he heads straight at the keeper from a great position

28' Koller is played through but is forced wide and his slightly angled shot is comfortably saved in a game of few chances

36' Appiah brilliantly finds his way through, but he finishes narrowly wide

43' GOAL! The Czech defence fail to clear and Osei finishes brilliantly on the edge of the area

HALF TIME: CZE 0 - 1 GHA: A midfield battle with it seeming to be scoreless, Ghana take the initiative in a failry even game

50' Essien give his Chelsea counterpart Cech a decent test with a long range shot but it is well held

56' YELLOW CARD An awful tackle from behind from Appiah recieves only a caution as the injured Galasek limps off

68' GOAL! Boakye siezes possession and runs though and finishes emphatically as Ghana look in control

78' YELLOW CARD Czech Republic's frustration shows as Bolf is booked for a clumsy tackle

84' Essein is through but Cech saves well

86' GOAL! In a goalmouth scramble from the corner, the ball falls to Boakye who scrambles it in from close range to seal a historic win

FULL TIME: CZE 0 - 3 GHA: Ghana superb second half display blows away the Czech's and puts them in with a real chance of qualifying for the knockout stages

CZE 0 - 3 GHA
Osei 43' Boakye 68' 86'

Total Shots: 3 - 9
Shots On Target: 2 - 5
Tackles: 10 - 12
Fouls: 1 - 2
Bookings: 1 - 1
Corners: 0 - 1
Offsides: 0 - 0
Passing%: 72% - 93%
Possession%: 32% - 68%
Shot Accuracy%: 66% - 55%

Attachments

• Osei-ani.gif
    Osei-ani.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Poor display by Czech!

once again, enjoyed the details u put in! Good read! :happy

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
LIVE SCORE CENTRE: 16 June 2006 D France V Congo DR Hannover 21:00

6' Nonda heads a cross but it is easily saved but an fearless Congo DR keep possession brilliantly

15' LuaLua has a shot on the edge of the area and it is well saved and the rebound falls safe

30' Nonda heads agonisingly wide from a great position as DR Congo surprisingly dominate proceedings

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
41' Ngoy has his shot brilliantly saved by Coupet and it falls safe

HALF TIME: FRA 0 - 0 CDR: Congo DR may have taken 0-0 at half time, but after surprisingly fairly dominating proceedings, they may well have been dissapointed to be denied by Coupet

60' Henry is forced into a long range shot which goes over as France now have the pressure, but don't really look like scoring at the moment

81' Henry is through but Nkela saves his shot well as while France are now creating chances, Congo DR continue to frustrate France

89' Henry goes through again but Nkela saves again and then makes two more saves the last one to deny Malouda the most amazing as Congo DR look to hold on to a sensational draw

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
FULL TIME: FRA 0 - 0 CDR: The first goaless draw at the World Cup sees the most gripping contest, Congo DR with another amazing result and France with another dissapointing draw, in the story of the goalkeepers but Nkela will be the bigger hero in reality

PS: A slight accident on my part means I can't show you an ani, cry, or the stats, sorry! I do have some pics though

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 15

Bilal91

International Coach
great detail DJ mate...unlucky for france but great work by congo...

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
LIVE SCORE CENTRE: 17 June 2006 D Austria V USA Frankfurt 15:00

14' Vastic runs in, chests, half volleys it brilliantly and is unlucky to see it bounce of the underside of the bar and out

20' Reyna lofts a free kick over the wall and Payer sees it late and stretches to keep it out

27' Donovan half breaks through but it is saved by Payer

29' Vastic has a long range shot which is saved by a diving Keller

30' Kubhauler wins the header from the corner and it creeps dangerously wide of the far post

HALF TIME: AUT 0 - 0 USA: A decent contest and which Austria may have shaded but it seems it will not remain goaless for long in a decent spectacle

60' McBride goes through and is saved on the angle, but there is no one to follow up the rebound so Austria can clear

72' GOAL! Reyna bursts down the right and crosses and meets McBride who places it past Payer for the lead

FULL TIME: AUT 0 - 1 USA: Austria head out of the tournament with a defeat in a close game where they had their chances, but USA were far the better in the second half and probably deserved the win, giving themsleves a great chance of qualification

AUT 0 - 1 USA
McBride 72'

Total Shots: 4 - 6
Shots On Target: 1 - 3
Tackles: 23 - 16
Fouls: 3 - 2
Bookings: 0 - 0
Corners: 1 - 3
Offsides: 0 - 0
Passing%: 86% - 93%
Possession%: 40% - 60%
Shot Accuracy%: 25% - 50%

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 8
  • mcbride-ani.gif
    mcbride-ani.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Some gripping games there mate. Especially the France vs. Congo match.

Keep up the good work mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread