Story My Journey Through County Cricket [C2k4]

• Thread starter Deleted member 13648
  • Start date
Lancs on top . Congrats Stu on getting the wicket . Nice animations , nice presentation and nice story :cheers

Brilliant from Lancs, and brilliant from yourself:D We've just gotta try and get some more wickets before lunch then finish their innings off just afterwards.

Nice work Stu.

Bloody hell. Must be a nightmare of a pitch to bat on! Great work from Lancs, and good job with catch and wicket Stu :)

Notts 50 a/o?

This looks amazing! And to think it's C2004!!! Man, Fleming is like a snail! 4 off 38 balls!

Man, Fleming is like a snail! 4 off 38 balls!

This reminds me his real life innings once against Lanka in SriLanka where both the openers were completely not bothered about the overs... :p Both were going damn slow.. I guess Richardson and Fleming! I am not able to remember though when was the match played.. but Fleming got a huge patient score. :)

Haha, I love how all the players in C04 are hell Anorexic!

Lancashire on fire, and Nottinghamshire is getting no support from the pitch. What a nice opportunity for you to show the spectators what talent you have ;).

Really, really, really sorry for lack of updates. Not been down to anything in particular just me being down-right lazy. :):p

I'm not giving up :laugh

I'll update soon, maybe weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread