My Patch Version 2.0 : Complate Edition

Originally posted by tutsipoppy@Mar 23 2004, 12:48 PM
well....i''m planning to release the next version of my patch which will be upload in 1 day or so.

well there has been 74 downloads uptill now but not even a word on review.

well this is to say that thank you for downloading and if there is any other thing you want fixed or any comment plz post it as soon as possible so that if possible it can be fixed in the next release.
have you got the edges thing sorted out, i dont have any patch installed, i play the game on hard mode and find the cpu paceing in test matchs to be quite good! What will the patch change?

well i have tried everything but can't seem to get edges though.

i have done everything right and have set the right values for the edges to happen but no edge in the game. since cricket 2004 seems to behave differently on different system which have their own configrations and all. i 'm just hoping that those who download the patch and use it will get edges. this is only a prediction.

well i'm very happy with this version of the patch. it has turned out quite nicely and i, myself am amazed with it. the only black spot is the no edge thing....but beside that it great.

new batting values have been tweaked which were ignored in the previous version.

and similarly some new bowling values have been tweaked which were discovered after the release of the version 2.

well these are major highlight of the patch....coz i'm running out of time now. the complete list of features will be release along with the patch.

*all major are efforts are being made to get a 100% solution of the edges thing before the release. but believe me...even if the edges thing doesn't work(just in case)....i guarentee that inspite of that u'll love the patch.

bye bye

Users who are viewing this thread