||My Tennis Career||chapter 1 posted||

Amar791849

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Guys, here is Amar to Other Games Stories with a new Story "My Tennis Career".i will be Using some good online tennis Games Which are available

Chapter 1
Date: 26th October
Time: 04:00PM
Place: Hyderabad.

Just as usual in the morning, I woke up and saw the news paper.
I missed the match between Kolkata Knight riders and Delhi Daredevils as the power was off yesterday night Due to heavy Wind blow
So, Where's the news paper??
Searched here and there and finally got it.
I din't even saw the main head lines and saw the Kolkata Knight riders and Delhi Daredevils game news.
Yippee!!...Kolkata had won the game....

i was Still reading Some other sport articles and then, my eyes saw something..
It was a Tennis competition for U-14 players conducted by Deccan Chargers Foundation and the Winner Of the Competition will be Trained by LOcal Coaches and will be representing for team India in the Asian Closed Junior Tennis Championships 2010

I shouted to my mom and she gave me money to go there and participate.
When I read the total article and it was written that the admissions will close sharp by 9:00AM. My goodness, it was 7:40 already. the venue was 8 kms far away from my house.It was Deccan Chargers sporting ventures arena. i had freshed up in 15 mins and started to the venue.i was around 8:30 AM when i reached the venue

I filled up the registration form and saw a note that "If you lose the game, you'll have to vacate the venue as soon as possible. Only the top 20 members will be invited to the presentation ceremony"

there were around 40 players participating in the Competiton . i thought that i would be in top 20 players.Then, I was given a paper on which I knew that I was to face someone called santosh in my first round.They had also said that it will be a single set match.My Court was declared to be 1.
I reported to the court no 1 and had a small practice
Mr Santosh was yet to arrive.

Will I win the first encounter against santosh??

To be continued....​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread