My Videos

Target of 336 :o

Won with 2 overs left. One batsman made 176. :)

Batting in 50 overs is easy than 20 or 10 overs as you have longer time to let batsman settle and also pick on part timers.

^was that game played on Hard?

No its Easy mode. I have found out that its better to have defensive batsman in your team than aggressive ones. The aggressive are useful if they get at high levels whereas the defensive batsman can play all around the ground in 360 degrees.

I might sound well uninformed...but can we turn any batsmen into aggressive or defensive by any editor? are they fixed as in in-game?

I might sound well uninformed...but can we turn any batsmen into aggressive or defensive by any editor? are they fixed as in in-game?

Yes you can edit players apart from names.

hay scion sid, can u plz tell me the software from which you recorded these gameplay videos. Hope its free. Ive tried fraps (only 30 secs free), wegame (doesnt play in CR), ZDsoft videos recorder (lagging a lot).:facepalm

Nice work though, helping ones who havent got the game to actually get the feel of it b4 playing it.;)

hay scion sid, can u plz tell me the software from which you recorded these gameplay videos. Hope its free. Ive tried fraps (only 30 secs free), wegame (doesnt play in CR), ZDsoft videos recorder (lagging a lot).:facepalm

Nice work though, helping ones who havent got the game to actually get the feel of it b4 playing it.;)

fraps for video and Windows Movie Maker for editing.

yes.,i would like to see more videos

Spinners video and Field setting video will be uploaded tonight.

New videos

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the videos scion sid..they make my day up nicely:D
but how have u find the AI so far in this game when they're batting ? do they throw their wickets away at times or do they get bogged down too much as well ?

and if u could please post some videos of AI being lbw and bowled, it would be really nice.

hey nice videos scion...one more thing why aren't there any replays in the game when a boundry is scored....did u disabled the replay stuff in the settings..or there are no replays at all...

Users who are viewing this thread