• Epic Fail! Less than 20

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Average, 20 - 40

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll do pretty good 50 - 70

• He will pwn! 70+

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll get injured by a bouncer or somethin (Cuts the above options)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll faint when he looks at Kate (Cuts the above options)

• What the hell is this?

• Total voters

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
great writing man that was good.

Napolean have a good oppurtunity ahead, 74 in the match helped him.
Go Napolean go.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Didnt really find this update to your usual standard, but it was still a decent read. Napoleon is moving pretty quickly towards international honours.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
hello

I have not posted here for years. just went randomly to PC after a looong looong time came over this story I have spent a couple of hours reading all 23 pages. loving it :)

so it made me sign in and just write this post

:happy

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
hello

I have not posted here for years. just went randomly to PC after a looong looong time came over this story I have spent a couple of hours reading all 23 pages. loving it :)

so it made me sign in and just write this post

:happy

Highly appreciated :)

Not sure when the next update's coming, kinda busy but i'll do it soon

Dutchmen

Club Captain
The first innings helped him a lot by scoring 73 so as. And it wasn't the bad news for him. It was good either to play for England A.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
2r3yz5y.jpg

ape5qd.jpg

Even if I didn't look like it, ima pretty brave guy yeah? So the coach says to me - Oi Nappy! And i'm like, Yo COACHYY!! And then he's like-- You da captain bredaa!! And I think to myself what a wonderful woooooorld, as if I didn't have enough pressure already, Mr Retardcoachfaceass comes up to me and makes me captain, BUT! as I said, ima prettt brave guy, so I take on the job, and here I am, walkin out with my fellow buddy James, skipping like little girls holdin hands, jokes! Some gay looking guy comes in with like a 500 metre run up and i'm thinkin, what a wakner, but no! I underestimate his abilities! JOKES! I charge up like half way to the crease, pretty much blindly, since I see the ball so wide and go in for the smacking of a lifetime! Gets the top edge, directly up in the air and i'm thinking -- OH CRAAAP!! So I charge down the crease--

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN
NUUOUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pow! The little sucker Bragg drops a flippin sitta! What a way to start the game I reckon! Next 5 balls, nothin much, James showin off to the crowd, wide ball, boundary, 2 runs, dot, 2 runs and a FREAKIN SINGLE!! Son of a hog makes a single on the last ball so he can face again, I know right, what a bitch!

301hu2f.jpg

Some Normandy guy comes in to bowl, redhead ranger, I felt like laughin my head off, they way he shone that ball on his crotch, kept it to myself but I could see James crakin up on the other end, Normandoranger didn't seem to like it that much, so he comes in and swings his arm like he's some kinda new Malinga and i'm thinkin, what a douche! What do you know? The guy chucks a wide... Next ball he comes in and James still with a little chuckle on his lips, charges up to half way, somethin like I did, but he does it successfully hitting a freakin 6!

2vmizaa.jpg

And i'm thinkin - WTF! Comes in again and Vince taps the ball, I don't get time to look at it but once the fielder chucks it, James is like--

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN

And i'm thinkin, DUDE WTF!! Super pissed at him, I charge down the pitch and take the run, diving down to the crap dirt, slidin my elbow, son of a! So that's how he wanted to play it! First he takes Kate and now he tries to get me the hell outta here! Well I ain't no pussycatfollowerfaggot so I take up the challenge. RedheadNormanfreak comes in, attempting another Malinga, I swing my bat, without much power, just so it connects in the last second, as the fielder throws it--

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNN
Nooo!!

But I keep on runnin, leavin James no choice but to run and whaddya know? The douche bag gets out, pissed at me, well that's how he wanted it! Some of the crowd starts booing and the coach calls me to have a little chat.

2gv6dcp.jpg

wtf was that?
He wasn't ready man!
Don't talk to me like that!
kk
You have to support your team out there Napoleon, this is a team game
Did you see what he did!?!?
Yes I did, but you're the captain, what kinda ██████ captain tries to get their own team mate out?
You're right! Sorry coach!
That's the spirit! Now if you don't get a 50 you're outta the team!
Than-- WHAT!
You heard me

He walks off and i'm standin their like, wtf? But yeah, that was pretty bad...

Fowler comes in and I explain to him that I won't try and get him out, he still seems suspicious but yeah, I do my best. We share the 3rd over getting a mere 6 runs, the crowd... bored to tears. How the hell do they stand freakin test matches? Seriously!

Fowler hits 2 fours while I hit nothing, a few swings and many misses, 5 overs go in a tick.

2lsxtee.jpg

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Napoleon look like flooded with emotions, he shouldn't have oughta trick that James but it is still justified as it was a tit for tat.
He needs to hold on and prove himself the big captain.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
That was a pretty interesting update and I actually had a great lol reading that.
Amazing work man, great write up. This makes it special.:clap

Well napolean, riding high on captaincy gets your own teammate out, ohh i see that was James. Better you did it.:p

Users who are viewing this thread