Name Editing Thread

What do you mean by unlock the stats?

barmyarmy added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Is there a way I can make a file available with the edited names to other ps3 users?

Absolutely. Just upload your user.dat file.
Ideally I'm looking at making an editor like the C07 one which patches the file allowing people to have their own players, stats etc without losing them by replacing the whole file.

I've edited all the squads in the ps3 version of the game - I only used initials for christian names but used full surnames, any names I was unsure of I referenced against the squads on cricinfo.
Is there a way I can make a file available with the edited names to other ps3 users?

On your PS3 go to the save game folder and press triangle on the Ashes save and then copy it to your usb, then just upload the file here.

Stoked with that NZ squad, just a quick question will I be able make Shane Bond and stick him in the squad?

anyone know who the mysterious pakistan player is yet the one after Ul haq? only need that and im finished and can upload the name fix

Theres only 22 Pakistan players in the list.... Sabed Akmer is the one I need to complete any ideas please?

Cheers,

Steve S.

is he a bowler or a batsman?... could be shabeer ahmed, though he hasn't played in a while

I think its better off just to replace that mystious missing paistan player with Mohammed Yousif !

6 character max for first name and 12 character max for surname. Slightly strange if you ask me...
The roster seems to be checksum protected so it's not as simple as just editing the values.

i am trying to edit names but i can only write 6 alphabets how to edit the surname... eg i am changing amit mishra so i just wrote Amit then space and then M its not going further can anyone help....

I've finished editing, I've put Mohammad Yousuf in as suggested I've also put in Darren Sammy (WI) and Graham Onions in the player creator and he's in England's test line up replacing Michael Vaughan. Question is how do we upload?

Barmyarmy if I PM you my email addy will you do the honours please?

Steve S.

oooo nice cannt wait

It's uploaded to the downloads thread :banana2

Enjoy!

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread