Name the Finalists (Rugby World Cup 2011)

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Odds from TAB

Pick a combination that you think will be in the final of the RWC 2011

So far these are the quarter-finalists

NZL.gif
New Zealand

IRE.gif
Ireland

WAL.gif
Wales

FRA.gif
France

ENG.gif
England

RSA.gif
South Africa

AUS.gif
Australia

ARG.gif
Argentina

rugby-world-cup-2011-logo1.jpg

Cool graphics.
Ireland/NZ looking pretty good to me but I wouldn't rule out SA again.

lol @ Wales/Argentina - the longest odds...

Cool graphics

yeah i didn't know we could add images to the event until i tried.

and in the unlikely event the allblacks dont make it to the final, south africa are the ones who most probably will along with england.

Dunno why the All Blacks odds are so short, having to go through either Aus or Saf in the semi, not a great world cup record against those teams:

Australia 2-0 New Zealand
South Africa 2-1 New Zealand

The logos do look very good

Yeah I was just messing with you. I'd forgotten that's why all the finals were scheduled there.

Yeah I was just messing with you. I'd forgotten that's why all the finals were scheduled there.

Our quarter-final was meant to be in Christchurch, but for obvious reasons that can't happen anymore.

They scheduled our matches so that out of our four pool matches and our quarter-final, Auckland would host two, and Hamilton, Wellington, and Christchurch one each.

Lol, only four (out of 24) bets are still alive, and two of them are from me (out of the three I placed).

I'm not sure why so many of you were backing England, they were useless in the pool stage.

England were definitely in better shape than France coming into their QF. As someone else said, no one was sure whether Eng would go on doing just enough, or if they were walking a tight rope.
Whether they played Wales or Ireland next it was like big brother vs. little brother and you expect Eng to come out on top when it matters.

My heart said Aus vs. Wales, but my head wanted to hedge my bets with the nice odds for Aus vs. anyone.

Whether they played Wales or Ireland next it was like big brother vs. little brother and you expect Eng to come out on top when it matters.

Over here most people were saying that the winner of the Wales - Ireland match would go on to make the final.

My heart said Aus vs. Wales, but my head wanted to hedge my bets with the nice odds for Aus vs. anyone.

I'd laugh if it was an Australia - France final, because you didn't bet on that. Well it'd probably be more of a cry since the ABs wouldn't be there, but I'd laugh when I came on here and saw you. :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread