Scottish Pride (Rugby 08)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
By no means a hardcore Rugby fan, so it sounds good. Thanks :)

Nice story btw.

You have picked a good time to buy it too. With rugby union under a craze at the moment, more shops will have made the game more available.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
good stuff Lee, this game is really easy if you've got a good kicker though because you win the lineout nearly every time. Thats why Scotlands a good choice then! Didn't know there were mods though, all i did was google it rugby 07 downloads and find hundreds of illegal torrents of it :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
good stuff Lee, this game is really easy if you've got a good kicker though because you win the lineout nearly every time. Thats why Scotlands a good choice then! Didn't know there were mods though, all i did was google it rugby 07 downloads and find hundreds of illegal torrents of it :p

Yep I did the same thing, but then I remembered The Rugby Forum. You need at least 10 posts to download the mods though. Probably the best mod there is at the moment is a fully updated roster with all the World Cup starting fifteens correct.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Just a suggestion, could you post the match stats and stuff, like who scored the tries. It would be nice to see, great work none the less!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
That no downlods thing is annoying! I'm getting annoyed with the scrums on this game, I can't drive over the line or win it against the head

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Just a suggestion, could you post the match stats and stuff, like who scored the tries. It would be nice to see, great work none the less!

Great work but some match info might be useful as Spoobir said.

Ok, I haven't got any statistics for Scotland vs Portugal as I played it on Saturday, but I will post some stats for the rest of the matches.

That no downlods thing is annoying! I'm getting annoyed with the scrums on this game, I can't drive over the line or win it against the head

I'm sure you can manage 10 posts with your spamming past Joe.;)

For anyone who is interested, here are some extra video highlights of Scotland vs Portugal. Two tries, one for either side, that were particularly special:

Last edited by a moderator:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Great stuff Skater. Keep it up

Thanks.

:O did Romania beat Italy then?

I don't know, I'll find out. It would be a slight shock.;)

This tournament is played without the latest roster by the way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

rwc-2007.gif

IRB RUGBY WORLD CUP 2007

SCOTLAND 49-7 ROMANIA

SCOTLAND MAINTAIN 100% RECORD AT RUGBY WORLD CUP 2007

Scotland have maintained their 100% record so far at the Rugby World Cup 2007 with a 49-7 win over Romania at Murrayfield.

The home side scored seven tries and converted them all compared to the visitor's one to set up a strong challenge for a quarter final place.

The two toughest teams in the pool, New Zealand and Italy, are the Scots' next opponents.

These are the line ups for the two sides:

Romania

1. P. BALUC
2. R. MONDRAGON
3. M. SOCACIU
4. C. PETER
5. A. PETREICHEI
6. G. CHIRIAC
7. O. TORITU
8. J. TURPINESCU
------------------
9. L. SIRBU
10. I. TOFAN
11. G. BRETSOIANU
12. R. GONADINEAC
13. V. MELFI
14. I. TEODORESCU
15. D. DUMBRAVA

Scotland

1. G. KERR
2. D. HALL
3. E. MURRAY
4. N. HINES
5. S. MURRAY
6. J. WHITE
7. K. BROWN
8. S. TAYLOR
-------------
9. M. BLAIR
10. D. PARKS
11. S. LAMONT
12. A. HENDERSON
13. R. DEWEY
14. C. PATERSON
15. H. SOUTHWELL

96044870hy3.png

(As promised), statistics of the match:

40863187sm6.png

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
:clap:clapGreat win for Scotland.:clap:clap Though I would have Hogg starting at flanker and Kelly Brown as a sub. Then again I'm biased cos Hogg went to the same school as me, and Kelly Brown's eyebrows freak me out. :p

Users who are viewing this thread