2007 Rugby World Cup Winner SA v ENG

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
The showpiece event of the Rugby Union calendar, the World Cup, takes place in France this year and the race is on.

Anyone could win or lose, Australia has a history of upsetting the critics, and New Zealand a history of choking despite being favourites. England are the reigning champs, but have heaps of problems, and South Africa and France are outside chances. Who will win?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Decent odds for the Aussies, NZ have terrible odds and no doubt they will choke again...

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I don't like union but i'm going to watch this because i prefer it to school. New zealand will win easy but i can't bet against england.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
France are outside chances? They have been very impressive recently and on home soil as well they could well win it

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
France are outside chances? They have been very impressive recently and on home soil as well they could well win it
There are still quite a few better than them though. They are chances of course, but no one knows.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Expect the Final to be between Australia and New Zealand.
The last one was fantastic,the one wherein English pulled it off.

France,well they'll be having home support as well.
Maybe semi-finals for them,eh ?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Expect the Final to be between Australia and New Zealand.
The last one was fantastic,the one wherein English pulled it off.

France,well they'll be having home support as well.
Maybe semi-finals for them,eh ?
That is unlikely, as should Australia, as expected, finish top of their pool, they will be forced to meet the Kiwis in the Semi Finals (should both sides win through to the match). Their best chance is to lose to Wales I suppose.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've gone for some tactical spread betting which will see me rolling in it provided the All Blacks choke...

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Odds updated again with all the teams knocked out before the quarter finals indicated. Come on Kiwis, choke against France and give the Aussies an easy path to the final. Looks like South Africa are certainties for the final.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
If the French did manage to beat the kiwis then i would have them as favourites when playing the aussies, their on home soil and the loss to the Argies seems to have made them more focused. it will definately not be an easy path either way. Anyway since when were England out?! Robinsons back :)

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
France and England through.
I believe that the Saffas have a great chance here.

I have lost 212 cash on the Kiwis hope the Saffas make it.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well I've still got decent bets on Argentina (1000 at 33/1), France (1000 at 12/1) and South Africa (2000 at 7/2) so as long as one of those three wins I'll be rolling in it...

Update:

My vcash after the final
SA win - 19000
Eng win - 10000
Arg win - 44000
Fra win - 23000

If England win I will donate 5000 of my vcash to some Aussies and Kiwis on the forum...

Users who are viewing this thread