Name your best 5 cricket matches in odis.

fardin said:
The worlds best Odi?

Maybe you have forgotten what happend to South Africa 6 years ago,They lost the World Cup Semi final by 1 run and 2 balls to spare,That has to be one of the best odis correct me if i am wrong,

Every body was talking about how good of a odi the Natwast final was I had enough and went to rent the DVD from the store I thought it was going to be a good match,but it wasnt what I expected.

The WC semi-final you mention was indeed a great match. What was lacking from the 2002 NatWest series final for you, Fardin?

To tell you the truth.

It wasnt like from 1 four runs needed or from 5 balls 10 runs needed,It was an straight forward victory.What makes a match exiting is the conclusion.

fardin said:
To tell you the truth.

It wasnt like from 1 four runs needed or from 5 balls 10 runs needed,It was an straight forward victory.What makes a match exiting is the conclusion.

if that is the case , India-Pak ODIs have been dull affairs th last 2 ODI series . India beat Pak easily inin 2004 and PAk beat India in 2005 easily as well.

India vs England natwest series 2002 , as to be the best or one of the best odis ever , India was off to a flying start then they lost 5 quick wickets , and was looking down the barrle , needing over 7 an over to win the game . proir to that final India also lost 9 consecatve finals , so India was under pressure , then Y singh and Kiaf came in and Turned things around India ways with some clean hits , and good strikes , but when Y singh was out England was back in the game India needed 50 odd in 8 overs with just 4 wkts in hand , Kiaf hit some fours still under pressure , but held is nerve stayed thier untill the very end , and gave India a famous win. It was tense all the way through .

iceman_waugh said:
yeah but after that india must have lost nine consecutive finals.

Yeah India must have , more then nine about 14 I say , Something tells me that the next final India wins its going to a thrilling one , like the natwest series 2002 final.

Users who are viewing this thread