Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
My motherboard has crashed.I'll soon be buying a new PC.Hoping my hard disk is okay.I have all my textures,psds in it.Will be back soon.

All the best mate. I've suffered this problem few months back. It really hurts when you lose all your important data. I lost all my stuff. Just want to say, take care of your hard disk....:)

Ive bought a new PC guys.But Im yet to install the OS in it.Will get started with it from tommorow.
Mean while my entry for last weeks GMOTW competition.Ive already got some comments there,but still..
i5qe6x.png

One of your best entries in recent times. I love the effects on the render. The text is decent as well. The background could have been improved.

Yeah thanks Pranav.But I dint want a bg to disturb the flow.But yeah the areas other than the render and lighting look empty.

to be honest, i felt this was the best among all the entries, not sure which position it has acquired but if i were to choose, i'd choose this, its awesome...

and seriously why are people always like, the bg is too simple or empty, why don't they like a black bg?!
for me i love it, the way you put everything, effects and lights wonderfully placed and bla bla bla... and text also awesome, and to be truthful, i love the bg just the way it is... it offers the observer less material to observe, and allows emphasis on the player itself...
and i think this has quite an effective approach...

Sorry for this delay Rohit.Im just trying to get my photoshop CD back.Ill hopefully make your request tommorow.:)

Rohit,here is your request.I couldnt use the picture you provided,cos some parts of his left hand is hidden in it.
14tm1zn.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread