Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
Nice one mate.

Everything has flow on it. The sig is classy. Colouring has been done well. Lighting is good and could have been a touch better if you lighted the face as well.

Text looks decent imo. ;)

Thanks Pranav.TBH I dint like the text at all.A lot of work can be put on the text.I dint have the time tbh.:)

szhh5l.png

Made this for this week's PCGMOTW.Then realised,the theme is a wallpaper.Im not liking it though.It needs something.

Last edited:
To be honest it doesn't look good it looks awesome i dont no why you think it is not good it is awesome mate keep it up.:)

Yeah I do like it.But it needs something to make it better.Its missing something,maybe the finishing of the signature.

Honestly I too don't like it Naresh.
The McCullum text is not good.
The render effects seem to be very bright.
But I really liked your Nayar siggy.
The text is also good there.

Yeah I do like it.But it needs something to make it better.Its missing something,maybe the finishing of the signature.

It is excellent but if brightness could be less it looks awesome you can surelly make excellent signatures keep it up like your work a lot and yaa nayar signature is awesome:).

szhh5l.png

Made this for this week's PCGMOTW.Then realised,the theme is a wallpaper.Im not liking it though.It needs something.

It is great,but something is missing there,i think that the overuse of textures and the Render is hided in the Background.
Btw When will release your text tutorial?

Last edited:
Brilliant stuff here Naresh. Just been flicking through your thread and you seem to be one of the quickest learners here in the graphics forum. KUTGW :thumbs

That is amazing once again Naresh, love the render effects. From where do you find such big stocks?

Users who are viewing this thread