Naresh's GFX

How are my works

• Total voters
That sig is fine, do you mind if I whack a border around it? Like a 1 pixel one.

Nah, it will do.

Unless you got nothing else to make of course, then make another to see if its better. :p

I liked the style of your old one, that Bradinath (spelling?) sig/avatar you used to have.

I guess I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it again. You are the fastest learner on PC. Your recent works are very good to say the least.

I liked the style of your old one, that Bradinath (spelling?) sig/avatar you used to have.

It was made by Mukund. Shame he isn't active anymore.

Nah, it will do.

Unless you got nothing else to make of course, then make another to see if its better. :p

Okay mate.:cheers
Glad you're happy with it.
I guess I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it again. You are the fastest learner on PC. Your recent works are very good to say the least.

It was made by Mukund. Shame he isn't active anymore.
Thank you mate.And btw I spoke to Mukund last month through Messenger.Seems hes busy with his life.Said he'll be back sometime soon.

But to say the truth,Ive not made the last 10 artworks by learning anything new.Its just the same techniques Ive used earlier.But the thing is,Im not overdoing it like before.

Hey naresh, could you please make me a Shakib Al Hasan avatar and signature?

Just thought of showing off this wp,I made for my own desktop.
w1wf92.jpg

naresh091 added 6 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Nothing special in it.I made it just like that.

OH FReakin awesome........Someone is turnin big tym pro...........
Btw a request can you make me an wallpaper with Cristiano ronaldo and yuvraj singh in it...I know it will look odd but still
AND A SIG WITH BOTH OF THEM!!!!

OH FReakin awesome........Someone is turnin big tym pro...........
Btw a request can you make me an wallpaper with Cristiano ronaldo and yuvraj singh in it...I know it will look odd but still
AND A SIG WITH BOTH OF THEM!!!!
Lol man.Will try to get those ones soon.:)

Users who are viewing this thread