Natural?!?!?!?!?

foggy123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A funny thing hapened around 10 minutes ago.. i decided to prise myself from my comfy sofa and let my younger brother, of 11, play on the masterpiece of cricket 2005! after watching him painfully miss every ball in the frist over, i decided to get myself a beer! on opening i heard a yeesss! from the front room, could it be, my brother had.. hit a ball??, another followed, this time i rushed in to see, from two balls in the next over, he had hit two sixes!

No it wasn't luck, as another followed, in fact another 4 followed, leaving him with a huge grin on his face after batting the perfect over against the aussies! i knecked my beer and walked off, tired of him looking at me and nudging me saying, did ya see that? B******

guess there is such thing as a natural on cricket2005.

Indeed. My girlfriend actually could hit more sixes than me on the demo of the game. She still gloats about that to this day. :(

gutted,, he always uses the advance don wicket to get a six lol,,, oh yeh, could i join fanboy?!?!

Lol, that reminds me of when my little un, who was 5 at the time, wanted to have a game of 'Top Spin' (tennis sim) with me. After a couple of points where I was taking it easy, giving him a chance, I started to give it a bit more effort, then a bit more, then a bit more, becoming a real 'competitive dad' in the process. He beat me 6-2 :mad :D .

sometime it happens ...
like hitman2 icould'nt do a particular mission and my little sibling did it right under my nose.

I remember I couldnt win any races on Gallop racer and my girlfriend picked up the controller and won her first face.

won her first face? dang... no comment on that :P, as in a real reply to this thread, it was freaky! I did hard mode and oh boy, was 39/8, my dad comes along and gets the score to 297 all out, i was just so amazed, his first time playing the game also! :noway

foggy123 said:
A funny thing hapened around 10 minutes ago.. i decided to prise myself from my comfy sofa and let my younger brother, of 11, play on the masterpiece of cricket 2005! after watching him painfully miss every ball in the frist over, i decided to get myself a beer! on opening i heard a yeesss! from the front room, could it be, my brother had.. hit a ball??, another followed, this time i rushed in to see, from two balls in the next over, he had hit two sixes!

No it wasn't luck, as another followed, in fact another 4 followed, leaving him with a huge grin on his face after batting the perfect over against the aussies! i knecked my beer and walked off, tired of him looking at me and nudging me saying, did ya see that? B******

guess there is such thing as a natural on cricket2005.
Hehe my girlfriend is good at cricket 2005...not the best but she is good

Users who are viewing this thread