Need clarifications regarding batting in ck5

bhaskar reddy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

This is bhaskar. I am playing multiplayer with my friend.

Cricket 2005 is really an awesome game. it is the most realistic game i have ever seen. In this game bowling is some what easy but batting is very tough.

Please update me regarding some doubts i have in ck5

1. When we change the game settings to Hard will these settings effect in multiplayer also.

2. When ever i hit to mid off or mid on, everytime it is going to fielders hand (one day). Not even a single time it reached to boundary. Is there any combination of keys to be used for this shot.

3. Everytime i am using ALt+s or Alt+x. Is there any other combination of shots to be used. Can u describe me when to use which combination of keys.

4. When a shot pitch ball is pitched towards the off side what shot should be played, whenever i hit to the third man it am getting caught in the slip.

Please reply me asap. i will be waiting for reply.

Thanks,
Bhaskar reddy.k,
QA engineer,
Valuelabs,
Hyderabad,
India.

Before Answering Your Question , Tell me This :

In Which Gaming Device Are You Playing?
Pc,PS2 Or Xbox ?

bhaskar reddy said:
Hi,

This is bhaskar. I am playing multiplayer with my friend.

Cricket 2005 is really an awesome game. it is the most realistic game i have ever seen. In this game bowling is some what easy but batting is very tough.

Please update me regarding some doubts i have in ck5

1. When we change the game settings to Hard will these settings effect in multiplayer also.

2. When ever i hit to mid off or mid on, everytime it is going to fielders hand (one day). Not even a single time it reached to boundary. Is there any combination of keys to be used for this shot.

3. Everytime i am using ALt+s or Alt+x. Is there any other combination of shots to be used. Can u describe me when to use which combination of keys.

4. When a shot pitch ball is pitched towards the off side what shot should be played, whenever i hit to the third man it am getting caught in the slip.

Please reply me asap. i will be waiting for reply.

Thanks,
Bhaskar reddy.k,
QA engineer,
Valuelabs,
Hyderabad,
India.
jk16_4 said:
Before Answering Your Question , Tell me This :

In Which Gaming Device Are You Playing?
Pc,PS2 Or Xbox ?
yeah..and which game are u playing??..c2k5??? ball going to the fielders hand evrytime??? edges coming of short balls??? wow mate did u get c2k5 SE or sumthing???

straight shot is not at all good in ck5. my point is even though the ball is hit middle of the bat, fielder is stopping it. I have never seen ball to go to boundary through mid off or mid on when we use ground shot. I am asking is this like that only??????

using a patch is not cheating mate...its just improving gameplay...
BTW thanks for recommending my patch cowburn..why aren't u posting ur comments in my thread ??? i thought u had stopped using my patch...

Nope i have not stopped using your patch :).Infact im going to have a game now :D

yeah, the default game play in cricket 2005 is bad.

u can also try out my a.i. patch. the link for download is given below in my signature.

u've also got Boss,eddie & sid's patches..try all these and play the one that suits u best..u would surely enjoy the game more..

enjoy the game cowburn and dont forget to chk out v3.0 releasing in 2 days..

Users who are viewing this thread