Need Desperate Help :(:(:(:(

shuhair

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HELLO ALL.
I M CURRENTLY IN THE UK, AND AM WAITING FOR CRICKET 2004 TO RELEASE. BUT AFTER HAVING SEEN THIS BOARD, I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR IT TO RELEASE SO I M GETTING DESPERSATE.
IF I BUY IT FROM AN ASUTRALIAN WEBSITE, WILL IT COME TO THE UK? OR LIKE IS IT POSSIBLE TO ROUTE IT TO THE UK(OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY) HOW MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE IS IT? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COME?
I WILL BE VERY VERY VERY GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE WOULD ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
TAKE CARE. :)

hey man, ive ordered mine from gameswarehouse.com and its costs 35 qiud including shipping. they said it will take 6-10 days which is pretty good , only 3 days to go till i get mine!

i m currently in the uk but i m really from pakistan. so you are in the uk and you have ordered it from that site: gameswarehouse?

ok so shud i do that too if i want to buy the ganme? now i m sure that someone else also bought the game and hes in the uk. ok man. thanks a lot. ur help is greatly appreciated.

order it from there if you want it early, i havent got mine yet tho, ordered on thursday

Guys, I would really suggest you wait until the UK release. The game is very bug-ridden and frustrating...if you wait it might be worth your while.

Originally posted by horner2693
ive already ordered mine

EA will love you for lining their pockets with their most bug ridden game released to date.

Users who are viewing this thread