Need For Speed Most Wanted

Madman said:
I personally would prefer getting a Grand Theft Auto game because on them you can go: on foot, plane, helicopter and much more. On Need for Speed you can only go by car (i think).
And GTA games have Street Racing (well Vice City did) and Police so GTA is the clear choice to me but its personal opinion
You can't really compare the two. Grand Theft Auto is not really a racing game where as Need For Speed Most Wanted is definatly a racing gmae

The game certainly looks kool, thanx for the info and screenies Briggsey. Heard about it from a couple of friends and will get it definitely.

The Need for Speed series is about racing, whereas GTA is more of an RPG sorta thing.
NFS - Main aim - racing GTA - Main aim - killing etc.

I overlooked my friend at school playing this game and I thought it looked amazing. He let me have a test-drive and I must say that it was a ripper of a race. The last Need For Speed game that I bought was NFSIII: Hot Pursuit. I loved the police chases and surely this latest game has it. A must buy. I will be getting it soon! :)

Its an awesome game....played it on xbox 360 at a friends house. i must say its an excellent game with great graphics. I also bought it on PC and its not as good as it is on 360 but its good enough.....far better than the other NFS games

what about the system requirements of the game for PC (minimum) i got intel 845G with 512 MB RAM and 1.7 Ghz Processor of celeron, will it run on my system or not ?

Here are the requirements for the game

Recommended
Operating System: Windows XP
Processor: CPU Pentium 4 2.4GHz or Athlon64 3000
Video Card: Geforce FX 5700 or Radeon 9600 or higher
CD-ROM: CDRom 52x or DVD Rom 16x
RAM: 512 MB RAM

Minimum
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
Processor: Pentium PIII 800 MHz Processor or AMD Athlon
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 2? or ATI Radeon? 7000 or higher
CD-ROM: 4X or Faster
RAM: 256 MB RAM

ok now i got the system requirments but is it possible to play it without a graphics card i have onboard chipset of 845G(intel).

Yeah this game is pretty good, I'm up blacklist guy number 2, Bull.
Heres a pic of my sweet Aston Martin DB9.

Attachments

• DB9.JPG
    DB9.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 43
Some1 help me ive got Most wanted Black Edition and everytime i go past the cd-key part and accept agreement ai always says u need directx 9.0c or higher
and ive already got it
help!!!!

yes numerous times and the latest dec direct x
im outta ideas is there anything else tat might be causing this problem

I rented this for the PS2 today, and well, I think Its an Okay game, not better than Burnout4 though! Burnout 4 is a lot faster and easier to play than this.

Users who are viewing this thread