Need Help, Tips for Good Batting and Bowling in Test Matches

bijesh12

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, i've been playing ICC for a year now, and consistently been peforming worse in test matches. I've lost my 4 last tours aganist Bangladesh, Australia, West Indies and Zimababwe, I play with India. Could Any1 give me some good advice and batting and bowling in Test Matches

MY CURRENT SQUAD:

Virender Sehwag(os)
Gautam Gambhir(ls)
Rahul Dravid(c)
Sachin Tendulkar(os)
VVS Laxman
S Sriram
MS Dhoni(wk)
Harbhajan Singh(os)
S Trivedi(rm)
K Apanna(sla)

IM CURRENTLY TOURING SOUTH AFRICA AND HAVE 2 TEST MATCHES, IN THE YEAR FEB. 2009

Any infomation of your orders would be useful

Hi, i've been playing ICC for a year now, and consistently been peforming worse in test matches. I've lost my 4 last tours aganist Bangladesh, Australia, West Indies and Zimababwe, I play with India. Could Any1 give me some good advice and batting and bowling in Test Matches

MY CURRENT SQUAD:

Virender Sehwag(os)
Gautam Gambhir(ls)
Rahul Dravid(c)
Sachin Tendulkar(os)
VVS Laxman
S Sriram
MS Dhoni(wk)
Harbhajan Singh(os)
S Trivedi(rm)
K Apanna(sla)

IM CURRENTLY TOURING SOUTH AFRICA AND HAVE 2 TEST MATCHES, IN THE YEAR FEB. 2009
drop trivedi gambhir and sriram.
get in Subramaniam Badrinath, D. Jadhav, P.Chawla, Joginder Sharma
and still if u dont come first in the overall standings then leave me some negative reps:p

Gambhir is too good for me in both test and ODI.I suggest you dont remove him.Make Sehwag and Dhoni open the innings in ODI and Sehwag and Jaffer in test matches.

this is already a thread(not squad but new game and which is better)

i would recomend the inclusion of Ojha...dont knock him till you have tried him

im sorry abt the double posting, itz onli been a few days since ive joined im nt familiar with the forum

Users who are viewing this thread