Need help with cricket academy!!

007avenger007

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok so first of all im not completely sure where this thread belongs but i'll put it here cuz its the most relevent...

ok so the help i need is that im trying to make my face in CA (i mostly make a good version of myself in other games) but for some reason whoever i make doesn't even remotely resemble me... can someone plz help me create a player who looks like me... i wanna get a head start before the actual game releases so i dont have to waste hours of time trying creating myself...

Only try your hand if ur actually good at it otherwise u'll just waste your own time to be honest... If u are then post a reply below and i'll send you a front and side pic...

Last edited:
I'm not one to point out the obvious! :rolleyes
But it may help if people knew what you looked like! :facepalm

Are you a hot girl?

If yes, then i volunteer...

This isn't facebook! im not gonna post my picture just like that lol... i'll pm whoever is up for the challenge :D

Then they'll post it in this thread :yes

Seriously though, people have asked this before, don't see why people would want to spend time working on you as opposed to actual international cricketers... you're literally the only one who cares if you look semi-accurate.

Good luck...

Are you a hot girl?

If yes, then i volunteer...

No im a guy...

----------

Then they'll post it in this thread :yes

Seriously though, people have asked this before, don't see why people would want to spend time working on you as opposed to actual international cricketers... you're literally the only one who cares if you look semi-accurate.

Good luck...

what? its wrong to be helpful :)??? And i was going for fully-accurate instead of just semi-accurate...

No im a guy...

----------

what? its wrong to be helpful :)??? And i was going for fully-accurate instead of just semi-accurate...

Just keep working on yourself and slow down and I bet you will get more accurate version of yourself soon. Some people are just hard to get right. Good luck.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread