Need Wallpaper (1Million vCash to winner)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Haha, nicely done.

I'll give everyone who participated 500k. KBC wins (although you could've used a better Badri render! :p)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haha, nicely done.

I'll give everyone who participated 500k. KBC wins (although you could've used a better Badri render! :p)

Who cares as long as there's DK? :p

Donee. ;)

Cheers for vCash bro. You've just handed a million to someone who doesn't use it.

Maybe not now, maybe. :P

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Vcash donating/begging thread is made for you my friend,KBC. :) :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The joker finally gets me some vCash. I personally thought it was the best entry.

Bardinath looked so real in that picture. :D

Whats with your Badrinath 'hate'? What has he done for you to hate him?:mad::noway Are you just pissed off that he has quite a few supporters here in PC?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Would have done it as I'm pretty good with wallpapers (not showing off) but looks like you're already set on using KBC's.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Would have done it as I'm pretty good with wallpapers (not showing off) but looks like you're already set on using KBC's.

I'm still open to receiving WPs and the cash price will remain at 1million if yours is good enough.

May even bump it up to 2m if it is good enough ;)

Btw, I game hmarka 500k but Pranav did not get any ;).

P

pcfan123

Prize money has gone up? Looks like I might have to have another go ;)

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Whats with your Badrinath 'hate'? What has he done for you to hate him?:mad::noway Are you just pissed off that he has quite a few supporters here in PC?

He's an average cricketer. But the hype he gets is just pathetic. Whenever the team is selected, we have group of people that say Badrinath should be in there. That pisses me off to the core! You get to see a batsmen like him playing in the streets of Delhi.

:crying

Lol. I guess reality is too harsh to digest! :p

KBC

Panel of Selectors
He's an average cricketer. But the hype he gets is just pathetic. Whenever the team is selected, we have group of people that say Badrinath should be in there. That pisses me off to the core! You get to see a batsmen like him playing in the streets of Delhi.

:crying

Lol. I guess reality is too harsh to digest! :p

Well, 20 years ago someone commented about the man you're wearing in your sig-ava.

now he's god. :p

KBC added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

I'm still open to receiving WPs and the cash price will remain at 1million if yours is good enough.

May even bump it up to 2m if it is good enough ;)

Makes me wanna give it another try. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread