No Requests ~Neer's GFX~

My strength is.....

• Total voters
Here are the requests except of Anirudh's and OM's. I'll do the rest later today.

ISA's
d0v0.jpg

SIDDHANT007's
wexp.png

hxkh.png

My fancy:
e3g.png
ofkq.png

Frankly speaking i liked the pollard set,bryan sig is empty and yes yes yes text didn't suits the sig and last two avatars are good.Can i have the Pollrd avatar psd:D

bryan sig is empty
I've used two different fonts, 4 BW Gradient Maps, 3 Photofilters, 2 Curves, 4 Textures, 6 different brush works i.e. Splatter, Smudge, Burn/Dodge, Lighting, Grunge, Vetica brushes, 2 selective color, 2 Color Layers, 1 Color Balance. How more do you want, huh?:p:D

I've used two different fonts, 4 BW Gradient Maps, 3 Photofilters, 2 Curves, 4 Textures, 6 different brush works i.e. Splatter, Smudge, Burn/Dodge, Lighting, Grunge, Vetica brushes, 2 selective color, 2 Color Layers, 1 Color Balance. How more do you want, huh?:p:D

But the outcome looks empty and it is not your best.

Here are the requests except of Anirudh's and OM's. I'll do the rest later today.

ISA's
d0v0.jpg

SIDDHANT007's
wexp.png

hxkh.png

My fancy:
e3g.png
ofkq.png
awesome work bro! Daniel Bryan's background and text (yes) + Daniel Bryan text doesn't suits :) Btw great work! :cheers

Good works. :)

Arun is right , the Bryan sig looks empty but the hard work can be seen , very hard work on D Bryan , the Pollard avatar is brilliant but the siggy is very disappointing.
The other two avatars are good but in the first one , you could have blurred the other face (maybe a ManC player. :p). KIU. :cheers

Avatars are good.Suarez siggy is excellent IMO & Kp is overdone with texts and effects KIU:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread