Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ruudob5.jpg

berba1hk5.jpg

C + C please :D

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I have a request. Can you please make a banner with the following pics with 'Aussie Blitz' as the main heading, and the sub-heading 'An Australian's View on Sport'. It's going to be the banner for my blog.

Could I please get an Aussie flag in the background with these.

0,,6425806,00.jpg

69931.jpg

r21-gsp-34.jpg

Cheers mate. If possible, could it just be nice and simple. I just want it to suit the background of my blog nicely.

Aussie Blitz

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
That Henry siggy is really good. Simple look as well. I like the lighting on Henry and the Background colour goes well with the render. Maybe improve the text a little.

fear_09

School Cricketer
what am i suppose to do?
comment?

well know it for yourself, your works are off the hook!!
and the avvys are brillianto perfecto!!

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Hey guys I am back I think so, just got inspired by Pranav and KBCs class works so I have decided to make some gfx. Here is an avy which I made today, my first one after almost 4-5 months. I will be doing more of icons/avatars as they are less time consuming.

11gqcev.png

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Your lighting and colouring have always impressed me. This avatar reflects the same. It doesn't really look that you were away for a while. I am also liking the positioning as well. If I were to give an advice, I'd say reduce the noise at the bottom of the icon. Nice comeback, nevertheles. KIU! :thumbs

Last edited:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Your lighting and colouring have always impressed me. This avatar reflects the same. It doesn't really look that you were away for a while. I am also liking th positioning as well. If I were to give an advice, I'd say reduce the noise at the bottom of the icon. Nice comeback, nevertheles. KIU! :thumbs

Thanks a lot mate, nice to see some positive comments from the best GFX makers on this forums.

Users who are viewing this thread